"I'm Sorry Ok?"

RINS POV
I quickly got back to work pretending it never happened.

"Rin? why did you stare at me?" He then asked, the tension heavier than 20 bricks on top of me.

"I-I was noticing all the ways you had changed..." I looked over at bon noticing he had been thinking before he had looked up again.

"Well could you not? It makes me.." he paused, "feel different?" I thought.

"Different? Like what do you mean?" I looked over at Bon who had his head down.

BONS POV
What did I mean by different I hadn't realized I was blushing again until Rin poked my cheek.

"Hmm?" I looked up still blushing.

"What do you mean by different?" I looked back down.

Hesitating for a while, "I-I don't know just it makes me feel weird inside?"

I fiddled with my pencil just as Rin had looked up at me, blushing.

"Rin didn't I tell you not too..." Your voice trailed off as Rin had cupped your cheeks. "RIN, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

RINS POV
"RIN, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I heard bon say out loud to me.

I looked down and took my hands off him and got back to my work.

I heard a grunt from Bon, "I'm sorry ok?"
Bon hesitated, "I didn't mean to hurt you.." I looked over seeing an innocent sad looking Bon.

I sighed, "I-I think we're done for right now.." Bon heard the hesitation in my voice he knew he broke me.

"I'm sorry." is all that was left when he had grabbed his stuff and went to his dorm.

'I feel bad...maybe I should say sorry too...but he did hurt my feelings...ugh what's wrong with me...??' I thought to myself for a while.

BONS POV
God I felt horrible, why am I like this??

I questioned my whole being.

The  way back to my dorm was just me asking myself, why. Arriving at the door I hear Shima giggling. I didn't know what to expect so I had to face the fact the Rin was standing in your dorm with Shima. "Why are you here?"

I boldly asked Rin, "Oh...right."
He hesitated "I wanted to say sorry about what had happened..I didn't want to come out as mean, I've never seen you so sad and mopy and I felt" he paused thinking before he said anything, "I felt rude."

RINS POV
"I felt rude." I thought to myself after.

"oh," I saw sadness laying inside Bons eyes, but he continued on, "well I'm gonna head to bed.."

He ignored my stare, "goodnight Shima.." he headed into the bathroom changing, "sorry to get here in such a rush Shima." Shima smiled "its ok, its finally good to have some company around" you narrow you eyebrows "what do you mean have some company?, isn't Bon here studying most the time?" Shima put his head down fiddling with his hands "well ya it's just he's always studying he never" Shima was interrupted by Bon opening they door you saw the glare that Bon had made at Shima; "goodnight Bon, shima...I'm gonna head back to my dorm, see you at cram school" I said trying to lighten the mood "oi, it's getting way late" Shima had said; I opened the door and walked back.

BONS POV
You watched as Rin left your dorm. You glared once more at Shima until you broke the silence "why did you say that?" Shima looked down once more "I don't know, maybe its best he knows that" he clenched his jaw and turned from sad to mad in one sentence. You looked down "everyone is leaving me" you whispered. You turned off the light and crawled in bed. Having a bad dream it woke you up in an uncomfortable position sweating and with tears; you hadn't realized that it had woken Shima "Bon? What are you doing up so early?" You quickly rubbed the tears and sweat of your face "nothing." You answer coldly. Grabbing your shoe you put them on and threw on a coat from your closet and walked outside. Breathing heavily you heard other footsteps "Shima? I thought you went back to sleep..." You got cut off when they replied "its Rin, not shima. And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" You sighed "ya, I got woken up by a nightmare why are you up?" He made his cute little confused face "me too....all the bad events that had happened today..." You fiddled with your hands in your pocket only to feel a tight squeeze around your waist "Rin w-what are y-you doing??"

RINS POV
"Rin w-what are y-you doing??" You continued to hug Bon tighter this time. You felt a tear coming,not caring you let it out, all out; Bon had realized you were crying and hugged you back "I'm sorry B-Bon" you wiped your tears; "the dream showed me how you really felt you cried, and, and I was heartless...I'm sorry!". It started to rain, you and bon had walked back to your dorm you sat on the edge of your bed, Bon had sat across from you. You broke the silence between you too "I'm sorry".