never fade

WORD COUNT: 1955

BONS POV
You fell asleep next to Rin, you weren't weirded out or worried he might leave. You felt comfortable and happy. You were up late, thinking about had happened, you smiled whenever you felt Rin shifting. You woke up to something cuddling you, you turned your head a bit to see Rin cuddling with you. You had forgotten that it wasn't your bed. You didn't mind him so you fell back asleep.

Time skip~~

YUKIOS POV
You rubbed your eyes, sitting up on your bed. Getting up you blushed and laughed at Rin and Bon who had been cuddling during the night. You took a picture and sent it to Bon and Rins phone, hearing them ding. You tried your best to quietly get ready. You would glance over at Rins bed every now and then. You checked once more before leaving, seeing that Bon was sitting up rubbing his eyes, he blushed and looked at Rin who was to no surprise, still sleeping. "You can head back to bed, sorry if I waking you," you chuckled at Bon you was still blushing, "do not speak of this." Bon clenched his jaws, you chuckled once more, "don't worry, know one will know."

BONS POV
You cover your bare chest as Yukio left the dorm. You smiled at the cute sleeping Rin, you poked his cheek playfully. He opened his eyes, as he was sitting up he blushed, looking at the small space between you too. "D-did I squish you? If I did sorry" you chuckled, "no its fine, you just slept really close to me," you smiled at him. Rin got up. "Here," you got hit by a shirt, you held it up examining it closely. Rin was small and fragile, you were tall and buff, you raised an eyebrow, "this even gonna fit?" You asked questionably, Rin blushed as you got out of bed stretching, "your right," he got even redder.

RINS POV
You blushed madly as Bon got out of bed revealing his shirtless half. "Quit blushing, its making me feel weird,"Bon looked at you, you cleared your throat, "s-sorry, just never seen you shirtless, doesn't look bad, I'd have to admit," you smirked, flirting with him. Bon blushed making you happy. "Hey Rin?" Bon looked over at you still blushing. "Hmm?" You were going through your shirts to wear, "thanks for sticking by my side, through all this," you smiled, "thank you too, for helping me make it through all this," you hug Bon putting your face in his chest, he hugged you back. "Rin? What do you want to do today, I'm mean were 'sick' right, so we can't be seen by any teachers or were done for." You took your shirt off not caring Bon as watched, putting on a clean one, you thought for a while, "Well I guess we could mess around in this dorm, But.... You need a shirt" you rubbed the back of your head nervously. "Well I mean I guess we can run to my dorm, but I need something to cover up," you thought for a good minute, "one of Yukios coats, I think its big enough, you walked over to the closet door revealing it very organized, you looked for one of his black coats, "AHA," you excitedly yelled, you handed Bon the coat. "Good it fits, let's hurry and get to my dorm, and," he paused at the thought, "I don't want to be there long." He clenched his jaws, and looked down. "Alright, just let me change my pants," you grabbed a pair of shorts and headed into the bathroom.

BONS POV
You started buttoning up the coat, you sat down on Rins bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. "Ok let's go!" You grabbed your phone, seeing the texts from Yukio, you blushed. "Hey Rin?" He closed the door behind you too, "hmm?", "I wouldn't look at the texts from-" you heard Rin shriek with embarrassment. You laughed, "IM SO SORRY BON!!" you laughed even harder, "its alright, it was cold last night anyways," you chuckled teasing Rin. "Whatever." He mumbled. You two walked in silence to your dorm. You heard Shimas TV on, you and Rin looked over at each other. You open the door revealing Shima laying in the couch. "Oh hey Bon" he did the usual smile and looked back at the TV. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Rin tried getting answers from Shima, you walked over your dresser and grabbed two shirts. "Well no," he showed us his ankle. "YOUR ON DORM ARREST??" Rin yelled out loud, "HOW?!??! IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?" Shima looked at you, "Bon, its from last night. I guess Asuna filed a rape report on me and you, but later denied you, I would be scared. I'm on dorm arrest until they find answers, so ya," Shima shrugged. "Oh, I'm sorry, anything else?". Shima raised an eyebrow in thought, "she is going to sue me," Rin looked at Shima in disbelief. "Why?" You felt coldness in your heart as you spoke, "supposedly taking her virginity with rape, ya right! I could fit a whole chicken inside her!" Shima laughed at the thought. "Well. I'm sorry for everything. When are you going to court? Do you know yet, I can help." You looked at Rin as he spoke, "how?" You didn't know how Rin was supposed to help. "Maybe she has done this before. For money, she obviously didn't come here with a scholarship." Rin and Shima looked at each other confused, "hold on," You got in your phone and searched 'Asuna Nikaba' "AHA, FOUND HER, the article states she has many unfiled  court complaints, And gone to jail for false of rape already, 18 year old female," Shima made a disgusted face, "YOUR AMAZING BON!!" Rin made puppy eyes at you. You ruffled his hair, and laughed historically, "RIN YOU DATED A 18 YEAR OLD!! AND SHIMA MADE OUT WITH HER!!!" Rin and Shima both looked at one other, "whatever," Shima smacked you, you rubbed the side of your face, "sorry for punching you yesterday," Shima blinked in an annoyed fashion.

RINS POV
You were shocked to hear what had happened. "I hope she doesn't win, she wants 15,000 (US)dollars," shima looked down worried. "Hey bon? I'm sorry for last night," you looked at Bon to your surprise had no expression. "Sorry for blaming you, but I really thought you did rape her..." You looked over at Bon who had an expression this time. "I-Im gonna go..." Shima shook his head, "have fun," Bon grabbed stuff he needed and walked out the door. You followed along. You looked over at Bon while walking back, then checked the time. "Hurry, classes are switching soon, and people might mistaken you for Yukio." Bon ignored you as he continued walking at the same slow pace. Something was on his mind. You grabbed his hand and started skipping, he tried getting out of your grip. "I'm not letting go" you teased, you were still skipping as the bell went off, few seconds later kids started pilling out of classrooms. "RUN BON!!" you yelled letting of Bons hands, you then started for your dorm. You ran into the door out of breath, Bon as still walking, at the same slow pace. You tells out loud as three girl appeared with something in their hands had started running towards him. Bon looked around noticing them and ran for his life. You opened the door and slammed it before the girls could get in when Bon entered the building.

BONS POV
You ran into the dorm building, you put your hands on your knees panting for air, "thanks Rin"
You looked over as he slammed the door shut. "Sorry I didn't run when you said too, I was just thinking," Rin looked over at you confused, "about what?" You looked to the ground then back at Rin who was still starring at you, "a question," Rin was really nosy. "Oh, for who~" he taunted, you told the truth, so you didn't ruin the relationship you had with Rin, "you, would you go out with me?" You asked still panting. Rin looked over at with surprise and shock in his eyes. His mouth and eyes were wide but he didn't speak, "well?" Rin grabbed your shoulders and made sure he had eye contact with you, "YES," you grabbed Rin up in a hug, you kissed him on the head. You finally brought up the courage to, you were glad. "Hey bon, we should head to the dorm, and get you out of Yukios coat." He chuckled, you and Rin held hands back to the dorm. You changed into another shirt. You looked at Rin who had been reading manga in his bed crisscrossed. You smiled, "I love you Rin," he blushed and smiled, "I love you too," you knew dating him, that he didn't care that you said 'I love you' every minute because inside you truly did.

RINS POV
You were sitting on your bed reading manga as Bon was sitting a the desk playing on the computer, every now and then you would glance and him, Bon would notice and say 'I love you'. He loved you, and you loved him. But you were worried, what if the others found out? What would they think?? I mean, Yukio is happy for us but, he's my brother so, he kinda has to be, what about Izmo and shiemi? I know Izmo would make fun of us, but what about Kone?? And the weird puppet kid, like he would care. "Bon?" He looked over at you, "hmm?"
You looked down squinting your eyes and narrowing your eyebrows in thought, "what would the others think.." You chuckled, "I mean a demon and exorcist, dating," you were afraid of what Bon might say, "l-lets hold off a little, till we're ready ya?" Bon turned back away before you could answer, he seams afraid to be different, maybe because when he was little. Bon hadn't looked or said anything to you for the next hour or so. You decided to break the silence between you and Bon, "I love you~" you were teasing Bon, as you stood behind him you played with his hair, trying to mix the blonde and the brown hair together. "What are you doing Rin?" Bon finally seamed annoyed, "nothing, I'm gonna get back to reading," you held you head low, walk in back to bed. Bon turned back around, he had hoped you didn't notice, but you did, you beat him before he could say anything, "I love you too," Bon chuckled, "how did you know I as gonna at that?" You smiled and Bon blushed, "I know the look before you say 'I love you', I thinks is a cute look, you should do it more often," he chuckled, "maybe I should," he got up and stopped in front of you, he kissed you on the lips, he did the cute face and said, "I love you," you knew he had been teasing you but you still loved it, you felt as the love you and Bon had would never fade.

BONS POV
You finally had the courage to kiss him, you acted as you were teasing him, but you loved him, "Bon," you were nervous Rin didn't like me kissing him, "Hmm?" He grabbed you hand and smiled, "I feel like this-this thing we have would never fade,"

A/N IM SUPER SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER FOR THIS UPDATS!!
LOVE YOU ALL!! VOTE AND SHARE!! THANK YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!