never mind...

A/N this is *KINDA* smutty, or kinda lemon, idk what you guys like to say, and idk what to say...( ´ ▽ ' )

RINS POV
You looked around the room, slowly and quietly, saw nothing but Yukio, leaving the dorm. You waiting till he was far enough away to crawl out of bed and follow him. He walks towards Bons dorm..be he wasn't being quiet about it. At all. "Y-yukio? What are you doing up so late, at, at Bons?" Your voice had weakened. He ignored you, but he had already been in the dorm, you ran towards the door, seeing Yukio kissing Bon. He was surprised, but soon going to give in, "B-bon..how-how could you.." You shoved Yukio off Bon pinning him up against a wall, "WHAT THE HELL YUKIO, Y-YOUR MY OWN BROTHER..."  He shoved you off him, "I wanted him first, why did you take him from me?" You looks down at your hands, tightening a fist, you looked over at Bon, who had been, confused and wiping his mouth. "I never took him," you made sure your hair covered your face, you turned around, leaving the two of them, you didn't shed a tear. A few minutes later Bon walked in with a kawaii plushie, "c-can I stay with you tonight? I, I don't feel safe near Yukio..." you shook your head, he didn't feel safe near your brother, what will Yukio think when he hears that? Besides upset. "Never mind I even said all that to you Yukio, you tried taking him from me." Bon crawled into the bed waiting for you. You got in bed, after Yukio had entered the room, you were later face to face with Bon, looking him in the eyes, "I love you, but, do you love me? You seemed to enjoy Yukios kiss... Why is that?" You didn't care if Yukio heard, just as long as he didn't try anything. "Yes of course I love you, just me and you never kissed as long as him and me kissed, he kissed me with passion, and love," he looked down at our hands that had been intertwined. You smirked, you had a bad idea. You grabbed him up, making you and Bon cuddle,with your foreheads together. You kissed his soft lips, him kissing back, madly for more, you pulled back for air, but went right back, you sat on top of Bon, feeling a bump, "really Bon, already?" You look at him giggling. You kissed him some more, hoping Yukio was still asleep. You started to take off his shirt as he took yours off, Bon hadn't broken the kiss yet. He kissed harder and harder, as you sat on him. Moving your head way, Bon bit your bottom lip making you slightly moan.

BONS POV
You had finally gotten to do this with Rin, he pulled away, making you want to bite his lip. He moaned slightly, which made you even hungrier for more, you started bouncing up and down on Rin, causing him, lots of pleaser. The hesitation in him as he tried keeping his moans quiet. But, he failed, "R-Rin, is that you? You seam, hurt what's wrong?" You looked over at Yukio who had been woken up, he sat up rubbing his eyes, putting on his glasses. Before you know it, Yukio was staring at you, and Rin who had been getting it on. "Oh hey Yukio, I just, uh- needed to get something so I was crawling over Rin," you smile nervously. "T-then where's your shirt and pants...?" Yukio asked awkwardly, you chuckled, "it was getting really hot, so I took them off, anymore questions?" You looked at Yukio annoyed at this point. He looked down, "no, never mind.." He looked away from you, as is he wanted to say more but pushed it aside. You got of Rin grabbing your shirt and pants. Yukio watched the whole time, which was weird, Rin was tired, obviously, because he had already fallen asleep. You chuckle at the cute little Rin, crawled over him, and cuddled up next to him, once you were done, you head some mumbling coming from Yukio. You ignored it, and continued, trying to sleep.

A/N I WILL BE UPDATING ONCE IM DONE WITH HOMEWORK, LIKE TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, IT WAS AWKWARD MAKING THIS, HOPEFULLY IT WASN'T AWKWARD READING IT. LOVE YOU Y/N-CHAN!

RINS POV
Bon had handed you the shirt, and your pants. Both got dressed and fell beck asleep. You had fallen asleep before Bon had, you even got into bed before him. Its was weird, you felt, distant from him, even though you had spent the last three days with him. Be was quite, but you knew that he loved you, and wouldn't leave you, for anything.. Those were the LST thoughts you remember from last night before falling asleep. You woke up to Bon, getting ready in your room and yukio no where to be seen, it was awkward to look Bon in the eyes, But he loved it. You chilled on your bed, sitting in you pajamas, reading some manga. Supposedly, Yukio had left to visit then church, at home, Bon had sat at your studying. You looked over at him, he noticed, "I love you, Rin," young gave a cheeky smiled but it soon faded, you looked down, "Bon, are you ever going back to your dorm? I mean, you've stayed here for three days, indnt want Mephisto to find out, Bon, I'm worried," you look down, playing with your hands, you trid avoiding eye contact with any means. That didn't work out to well, considering Bon had grabbed your chin forcing you to look up at him. "If you ant me to leave just say so." He let go of your chin, walked to the desk grabbing up his stuff walking out the door. You didn't want to piss him of even more, So you let him be. Not until you finished one or two mantas did Bin text you.
Bon- Hey Rin sorry about earlier, I don't know if it was too harsh.
Rin- its fine just are you still mad, I have a manga you might like.
Bon-i can come over rn, if your not busy, and is yukio home yet or is he on a mission?
You didn't respond until a little later, you were lit in your thoughts. 'Why would he care about Yukio, maybe I should just say never mind...
Bon-you ok? Your not responding
Rin-oh ya, I'm fine but never mind Idk we're Yukio is and I have lots homework to do, sorry I gtg too, ttyl!
You shut off your phone after that. When you shut your phone down, you felt as you were shutting him out. You didn't like that, but he has been acting weird, and asking about Yukio. Maybe it was best, just for now though. By Monday, you'd be forced to talk to him. Luckily the poster is done though.