.:37:.

Walking in, Bon seamed to be in worst condition.

"Oh, Rin..I thought you *cough* couldn't make it.."
His eyes were droopy and his nose was runny.

His cough sounded horrible along with it. "Ya..I cancelled plans with them.. Bon I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so full of myself."

You looked around and followed were the cords led to. Including the ones in his arms.

"Oh, that's sweet of you..And what I wanted to tell you is...I think.." he was disturbed by the sound of the door opening behind you.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you, but, we will have to take your blood pressure again."
The doctor went over, a clipboard in hand.

You nodded, and sat in a chair next to Bons bed. He had began sitting up. But soon stopped himself, and covered of his upper half.

'Had he been naked this whole time??'
You questioned yourself.

"OK all done. I'll be on my way. Bye bon!"

The doctor said in a rushed tone.
He left with a loud bang sound as usual.

"Right. What were you saying Bon?"
You cleared your throat.

"Oh, uh. Right. I think, I want to get back together with you...Me and you began fighting for such a stupid reason, I regretted it..." He fiddled his thumbs, nervously.

"Sure...Well.. I'll-I'll have to think about it.." you held your head down, avoiding his stare.

"Thats...thats fair."
He stopped fiddling with his hands.

You scratched the back of your head nervously. "So...What's uh, been going on at school?"

You looked up for a second. Catching his stare.

"Oh..Right."

You explained everything that happened. Especially what Yukio and Shima did. And how you met Nash.
By the time your were done talking with him and got home it was around 5:40.