a mistake?

Word count-2014

BONS POV
You smiled at what Rin had thought, maybe...but, maybe not. You pulled Rin into a hug ignoring the thought. Rin gave into the hug, you smiled and blushed. "Hey Rin, schools over, Yukio would be here soon. I'm gonna head back to my dorm," you grabbed your stuff and put your hand on the knob before Rin spoke, "Bon? Are you sure you want to go back, I mean after what happened?"  You paused, "ya, plus it'll be a good time to talk things over with Shima," and with that you had your hair cover your eyes and you left, giving a peace sign.

RINS POV
You watched as Bon left, baffled at what you, and Bon had said, you tried to get Bon to stay, you didn't like the trusts of Shima, he acted differently, but you don't know how to explain it.
You sat on the edge of your bed, hoping for a text from Bon, it was getting late, but he never texted; you waited a while longer, but still, no text. You had decided to text him before your phone started ringing, you read out loud who was calling 'Bon❤' and quickly answered,"RIN, I NEED YOU TO GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" before you could reply the call was hung up. You sat for a moment to make in the call, the call you never wanted to hear. He wasn't angry but, more, a feeling you couldn't explain. You quickly grabbed you coat and ran to Bons dorm. "BON? WHERE ARE YOU?" You looked around but saw no sign of him. "I'm right here, please Rin help!" You looks over to an alley to dorm buildings. "Bon, I'm coming!" You watched as you saw another shadow appeared, you ran quicker, quicker then you thought you could. Running to the alley you saw Bon sitting on some steps laughing. You looked to the ground and saw some beer cans. "That explains it, Bon your drunk," Bon looked up at you, with one weird look "why, hey pretty lady", who was that other person with him, "I'm back Bon!" You recognized that voice. Shima "oi, Shima what are you doing here," not until him a had started talking did you realize he was also drunk. "Oh, hey Rin *hiccup* what, are yo doing,*pause* here?" He was completely drunk. You walked over to Bon who was dancing alone, you grabbed him up, supporting him with your shoulder.l, leaving Shima to himself. You were glad you checked up on him. While walking he was still holding a can up in the air acting like an orchestra leader, humming a song. You hummed along with him, you hadn't realized he stopped so he could hear you. "Your- a great singer, 'mam," he smirked up at you, "what else are you good at," you stayed quite and didn't hum, 'did he really mistaken you for a girl?? Was he really that drunk?'. You walked to his dorm, luckily it was unlocked you grabbed him some pajama shirts and pants and left, closing the door, you walked back to your dorm. Arriving there Bon finally came back to his senses, "where am I?" You were glad he was finally back to reality.

BONS POV
You realized you had been drunk, being carried back to someone's dorm, you hugged them, "thank you, but who are you, and were did you find me?" The person opened the dorm door and sat you on a bed, you recognized the room, rubbing your head, which had a huge headache, "thank you Rin," you smiled as you watched him place a garbage can next to you, "no need to thank me, I want answers." He threw a clean shirt at you, "take yours off, it smells bad of alcohol." You listened and changed your shirt. "Rin? Where did you find me?" You were clueless 'was he following you??' You thought to your self. "Well I was worried your weren't messaging me, then you called me and, you sounded worried sick asking me to come. I was walking towards the building door heading to your dorm when, you yelled out to me, between an alleyway with," he stopped and fiddled with his hands, "with Shima," you looked down. "I-im sorry Rin, I shouldn't have left, you were right," it was silent for a moment before you heard a room open, "wait Rin you don't share with anyone in here," you were confused, but then remembered, 'he's a twin brother' Rin looked at you and giggled, "its just Yukio, no one to be afraid of," you and him laughed not noticing that Yukio had already entered the dorm, "hoi, hi Bon, hi Rin" Yukio did his usual close-eyed smile, and ignored you. Yukio pulled Rin by the collar out of the dorm with him. "Give me and Rin a moment please," you've never seen that happen. You picked up your phone, seeing all the messages from Rin, and Shima. They were all weird and spelt incorrectly, 'had Shima been drunk before you got there?' Your thoughts were interrupted as Yukio and Rin entered the room, "sorry about that Bon, hopefully you didn't hear anything," Yukio gave Rin a disapproving glare, "no nothing at all," you waved your hands in defense. "Good," Yukio pushed up his glasses, "now, I must get back to work, please DO NOT bother me." You pulled Rin close to you, "what up with him?" Rin pulled you out of the room and into the kitchen area, "I kinda, sorta, told Yukio about you and me, he got pissed," you raised one eyebrow as Rin continued as his voice got shaky, "and...I guess he liked you, but he didn't want to tell me, because he knows that I like you...." His voice trailed off as he looked over your shoulder, you turned around confused, "oh..hey Yukio...." It was weird knowing that Yukio liked you, but it wasn't weird that Rin liked you. Yukio walked over to Rin and flicked his forehead, "I told you not to tell. Did I not." Yukio got angry which he never did.

RINS POV
You were flicked in the forehead by Yukio and got angry. "Hey- I'm sorry! Its just I felt I needed to tell him, k?" Yukio rubbed the end of his nose in annoyance, "if I tell you a secret, KEEP IT A SECRET!" obviously, yukio as still pissed. "Ok-ok don't need blood spilling tonight," Bon shoved his arms between you two pushing yukio away from you. Yukio, being angry as hell, slapped Bon across the face and kicked him in his, family jewels. Bon fell to the ground in pain. "Yukio! How could you?!" You went to Bons side, "you ok, I'll get you some ice and medicine," you jumped up glaring at Yukio, and ran to the freezer and medicine cabinet getting the items you needed, running back to your surprise they where both gone, "yukio? Bon?" You shouted in a hurry, "oi, were in the dorm!" You heard as yukio yelled back. You walked over seeing Yukio with no care, at his desk doing paper work, "glad to see you care," you mumbled to him. Walking over to Bon in pain, crying you gave him the medicine and the ice. You sat him up, sitting next to him with your head on his shoulder, Yukio looked over and snarled, you ignored the jealous brother and started playing with Bons hair. "Rin, where is he gonna stay, he is gonna have a hangover and what not." You hated Yukio at the moment so you thought of the best way to nag at him. "Its Friday, he can sleep with me tonight," you heard a grunt from Yukio, which mad you glad.

Here is the added part ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

BONS POV
You knew what Rin was trying to do, you didn't think it was right, not even for Rin to be doing it. "Hey, Rin? Could we talk out in the hall? Just for a minute." Rin looked at you confused, "ok? I guess?" You got up, still in pain and walked with Rin behind you. "I know that your trying to make Yukio jealous, its not right, at least, I think it is..." Rin looked at you in disbelief, "do you like him?" Wait what?? Was Rin really doing this to you, right now?? "No its just, its wrong to be doing that to your own brother, don't you think?" You said in defense. Rin thought of a quick excuse, "well, not really," you raised an eyebrow, "and why is that?" Rin put a finger to his chin in thought, "uh-never mind, then where are you gonna sleep, with him?" You grunted in anger, "really Rin, you really going to argue with me right now?" You crossed your arms waiting for a reply, he looked down, "i-im sorry, I don't know why I'm being like this, I should say sorry to Yukio to I guess." You gave Rin a smile, walking in to see the yukio had already fallen asleep, "Bon if your sick in the morning, there is some medicine on the desk, and a garbage can beside you. And change your pants," Rin reply did love you, but he started sounding...mean? You thought to yourself as he mumbled to himself. "Thank you Rin," getting up you saw some pictures upside down besides your pile of clothes, "Rin? Whose are these?" Rin looked over as you pointed to the pictures, "uh, oh-nothing," he quickly grabbed them up hiding them behind his back, "oh?" You shrugged it off, walking to the bathroom changing you pants, you paused before putting the other leg in, 'why was he so, so weird about them, I need to find out.' You thought before finishing putting on your pants and walking out, crawling onto the bed, Rin sat away from you, far at the other side of the bed from you.

RINS POV
'Bon couldn't find out those photos, I mean If he does...' You shook your head of the thoughts, you were changing in the room as Bon was changing in the bathroom. Why was he so curious, I mean he usually isn't. "Hey Rin," you looked up to Bon who as wearing the pajamas you picked out for him. You did a closed-eyed smile, "hey Bon, I like those pajamas, they're cute on ya," he chuckled at your comment. Bon got into the bed, you got in after him, you true best you not cuddle him, because something was different about him, something that made you not feel good, "Bon? You still up?" You turns around to face him. "Ya, I'm up, what's wrong?" You grabbed his hands in yours, holding them tightly, "I-I don't know, something doesn't feel right," You tried releasing your hold of Bon, but he held your hands tightly, pulling you close he hugged you, "what happens to Shima, what did you do with him? After you took me," you bit your lip in thought, "to be completely honest,I just left him there, I only took, and cared for you." Your heard a slight sigh from him, "could I call him?" Why would Bon care, "I guess, but, what about his ankle?" You tried finding a way to keep him in bed, "right, she failed the court session, at this point she filed for the same thing, too many times, so she can't file any more reports for the next, 5 years or so." You looked toward your links arms, and replied coldly, "oh," you turned around letting go of Bond hands, "Rin, what's on your mind?" You sat up on you bed, with your back hunched. "Nothing, for you to worry about, but, I hope in a few days it'll be gone.." You later layed back down with your hair over your eyes, "goodnight." You knew Bon had more to say, more you didn't care about, more he didn't mean...