22

Bons pov

And with that, Rin left, pulling his hoodie over his head and putting his earbuds in. But your question is, Why. Why did he have to cause such a scene all the time? "hey-uh, Bon you ok? you seam hurt, and wheres Ri--" He stopped himself, realising what had happened. "I-I am hurt, and Rin 'needed time alone' I don't know what I did, If I knew earlier Rin, I would have changed.." you looked down, trying to blink the tears away, "hey, lets just hope he comes back, lets pray?" You did a simple nod, and began praying, praying for Rin to come back, like his usual happy self.. "Rin, please? tell me what's wrong, I can fix it!" 

"Well, here I am. what do you want Bon?" you watched as Rin apeared from the shadows. "Rin, this-this isn't like you, be happy, like you always are, what's wrong?" You got up, running towards him, or, at least where you thought he was. 'what?' you narrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Bon, what are you doing, quit moving around so much!" you woke to Shima's are hitting you in the stomach, he spoke with an angered tone. "s-sorry, just, a bad dream.." you lay your legs on the ground as your arms supported your upper half, you sat there, looking around, for Rin, but no sign of the smaller male. you turn your phone on, checking the time. "5:30? ugh," you got up, changing your shirt and pants, leaving the tent. "Rin, where are you, im really depending on this grade you know?!" This time you didn't care how he felt, you really needed that A or B, "RIN IM BEING SERIOUS, GET OUT HERE NOW."  at this point you were pissed. 

Rins pov 

You stayed up late, and your super tired, but a dream had waken you up, once again, Bon was crying, but not from sadness, you could tell by the dark black that had shown in his eyes, he as crying of joy..."RIN IM BEING SERIOUS, GET OUT HERE NOW~" You heard a faint voice call out, you recognized the tone, and how 'rin' was said, it was Bon, of course it was, couldn't it have been Shima or something? "GOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW BON?" you got up, in the clothes that you left in the night before, you had pitched your own tent, near Shima's and Bons.

A/N I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER BUT I NEED HELP PLEASE REQUEST SOME THINGS AND IM REALLY LOSING THOUGHT FOR THIS AND I GOT TO MANY FOR MY OTHER BOOK, SO REQUEST AN IDEA OR MIGHT STOP IT IDK AND ONCE I FINISH BLACK BUTLER AND THINK OF AN IDEA I'LL MAKE A BOOK ABOUT IT. LOVE YOU Y/N-CHAN!!!