.:49:.

BONS POV
"what-whats going on here?"
You wiped your mouth. A trail of blood followed.
"You want him don't you...I see you do. Bon stop acting as if you don't. We all know you do. He's mine."

He spoke with a hint of anger. And he looked as if he wanted to stab you.
"Wait, what do you mean Nash..?"

Rin spoke up. Causing Nash's eyes to to lock on him.
"Rin. Your up. Sorry...Kevin thought it as necessary. Anywho....Let's go on that date...Ya?"

His tone turned a lot softer.

"Not after you tell me why me and Bon have bleeding noses. AND HIS BLACK EYE." Rin yelled at Nash.
He yelled with a freaked out tone.
Along with a lot of voice cracks.

"H-how long Nash. And why."
Rin demanded and answer from him.
But Nash stood there.

"I-its...Been around 30 minutes...I saw you and Bon talking and i got real jealous. So I punched him. Or my friends did. But you saw so.. Kevin punched you as well. Rin please...I'm sorry.."
Nash fiddled with his hands. Looking down. Avoiding the glare that Rin had been giving him.

"Nash. I don't think sorry is gonna cut it. For Gods sake you gave him a black eye.
And Nash. Bon is my ex-boyfriend. Of course we're gonna talk. I-I don't think I wanna go in a date with you. I'm gonna cancel plans. And it's starting to rain. I'm gonna head to my dorm. Bon you wanna come?"

You looked at Nash. His smile began to fade. "YOUR CANCELING PLANS FOR HIM!?" he yelled at Rin.

Pointing a finger at you.
"YES NASH. I AM. I've know him longer. And liked him longer then I've ever cared for your existence."

Rin's tone turned cold. And dark. Like when your in an alley way. So called, 'alone.'

You looked down. "I-i can't believe you Rin. See you at school tomorrow." He angrily said and stormed off with his friends following behind.

"Rin..You-you still care."
You smiled a but. Slowly looking at Rin who had been already looking at you.
"Of course I do. But..Let's head in. It's raining."

Rin held his hand out. Feeling for any raindrops.

Soon enough it was to about a storm. Luckily, you had been at the steps of Rins dorm.
"Hey...Thanks for sticking up for me Rin..That was cool of you." You gave a welcome smile before walking in.

You were greeted by a Yukio in some shorts, brushing his teeth.

"Oh...hey Bon. Didn't know you were coming over. And...Not to be rude but..What happened to your eye. And what's with the bloodstains...Did..Did you and Rin fight..?" He leaned in a bit closer. Examining your face.

You pushed him back a bit. "Uh...No...Some guys jumped us.. We're.ok though." You gave a 'reasurring' smile.

He shrugged and walked up to his dorm room.

"Let's go Bon, I bet you're tired. I know I am." Rin stretched. You nodded. Following him up the steps to his dorm.

You remembered the smell. Soft... Welcoming.

"I kinda missed coming over. I hope you missed me coming over.." you looked at some new manga on his shelf.

"I do. I'll admit that much." Rin laughed a bit.

You looked around the room. As if was your first time ever going into his dorm.

You noticed a comic laying on his bed. The cover was facing up.

There was a man on the front as well. He seamed.. Anxious..Scared. worried.
He was walking under a bridge. Cars drove past it. There was no river. Just a small path. Leading into the forest. It looked like the path that lead nowhere.
You read the title.

"The incident" you walked up to it. Held it up in your hand.

"Hospital boyfriend and the special ones?" You looked at Rin as you spoke.
How'd you find this. This comic is super old.." you raised a brow at Rin.