WHAT?!??

A/N I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS**
AND SUPER SORRY IF THIS BOOK IS BAD, ITS MY FIRST AND I WILL GET LONGER MORE INTO THE BOOK. IT'S CRINGE I KNOW.

Edited - 10-24-17

"We have a project due in a week." Yukio explained.

"I will be picking partners." He continued on rambling.
"Shima and kone you to seem to work good together.. now, I must not repeat myself when I say this a team project. Am I Understood?"

The whole class nodded in unison.

"Please don't pick anyone but Shiemi!" Rin kept repeating to himself quietly.

Sadly, and to much dismay, Yukios voice ran in Rin's ears. "Rin and Suguro. That is all, please sit over by your partners tomorrow for class and a further explanation." Yukio cooed almost smugly. 

Grabbing his things, he glared at no one in particular but with two people in mind; Ryuji and Yukio. He grabbed the paper out of Yukios hand and stormed off to the dorm. 

"Bon?! Out of the whole class, that asshole?" Rin groaned mentally as he gripped his hair a tad.

"Rin?!" I cursed out as Renzō and Kone snickered and laughed quietly amongst themselves.
"Shut it you two." He growled, making Kone shut up. Renzō..kept giggling.
He groaned and rolled his eyes, putting his backpack on and leaving, quickly. Sadly he had to go towards the Okumura dorm. 

I knock knowingly Yukio would answer, "YAH! what the hell you baka! You know I hate you're dumbass brother."
I snapped the second I saw Yukio's smug face. Yukio only chuckled at my anger, "that's why I did it. So you two punks wouldn't be picking fights anymore. You two actually have a lot in common. You'd be suprised."

He said as he looked me directly in the eyes. 

"Ya right....can I see that idiot? I just want to get this over with." I huffed as Yukio walked over to his bed and sat down.

RIN POV
I was fiddling with my pencil when I saw, Bon enter the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in an annoyed tone.
"Well I came to see you." He spoke with a confused face expression.

"Oh!, that thing...." I said.
"Who's doing what? And how?" Bon looked at over at me and for some reason, blushed.

BONS POV
'Wait why am i blushing? His confused face is pretty WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!' I just bout gagged of the thought, but continued to speak.

"Hey, Bon why did you blush?" Rin asked as I quickly looked away and covered my cheeks. 
"Uh-oh uh nothing to worry about.." I choked on my saliva.

I look over and see Yukio heading out for a mission.

Words:442

A/N
I will be making a chapter at least everyday**
AND LONGER CHAPTERS, WAY.LONGER.