NEW GIRL

BONS POV
You and Rin crawled into the beds and fell asleep
~time skip~
You woke up to Rin still sleeping you weren't surprised though; you looked over and read the time 5:56A.M. You poked Rins right cheek and he smiled "wake up your gonna be late, I'm gonna head back to my dorm too" you watched as Rin steadily got out of bed and stretched. "Ok Bon thanks, for everything" he gave you a cute little smile as you walked out the door. While walking back you thought about all Rin has said and didn't you realize you were smiling big and blushing "I know what I feel....maybe I do like Rin..." You whisper to yourself "its time to accept that".
~time skip~
Arriving to cram school you saw someone new she walked in as it was her usual classroom
"What and who are you?" You were surprised to see her turn around and reply "Asuna, I'm new and I want to be and exorcist" she smiled and walked in. She was tall and skinny with big black eyes, her blonde long hair flowed when she walked "Oi, Good morning class, sorry I just got back from a mission so please sit by your...." Yukio stopped talking as he remembered the new girl, before speaking he cleared his throat "Right class this is Asuna please say your names and sit by your partner" He sat down a and began typing an email to Mephesto. Everyone got up and sat by their partner; Asuna breaking the silence "Mr.okumara what about me"; he looked up and adjusted his glasses, "choose one, or just play on your phone" "UNFAIR YUKIO" I heard Rin shout out "calm down or I'll make her you're partner, wait, she is now your partner".

RINS POV
"Calm down or I'll make her your partner, wait, she is now your partner" "good going Rin" you heard bon say in a angry way. "Hi!!!" You saw as she walked up with the biggest smile, a smile that made you blush. "Hi I'm Asuna what's this whole partner thing about?" Bon replied shortly after wards as if he didn't care about her. "We don't need you messing it up we'll just put your name in credits" I smacked Bon clear across the face "why did you say that?? Your awful and mean!"

BONS POV
you got smacked and heard your crush Rin okumara say the very word you would have never wanted to hear 'your awful' you remembered the night before how he hugged and cried on you and said sorry; sorry for everything my ass. You got angry and stormed out of the class room leaving your stuff and all; you walked back to your dorm and got a text from Shima and Yukio you cried, letting out all the pain and anger Rin had caused. Ignoring the texts that rapidly came one after the other. 'ding' you looked down seeing it wasn't from Shima or Yukio but from Rin you read it through the tears 'hey I'm sorry I didn't mean it please come back!' ; another message from Yukio 'if you don't come back I'm gonna give you a 0% on your grade meaning that you might fail cram school'. I hated how Yukio did things like that, you grabbed a tissue blew your nose and your tears. Walking back to cram you felt like crying and crawling up into a ball and disappearing, like Rin had said something you never do...or feel.

RINS POV
You felt like the awful one who had said that to Bon but he has been so nice lately...different.
You looked at the door eagerly waiting for Bon to come back just as you blink he appears out of the blue with red puffy eyes looking down hoping to be unnoticed "HEY BON!!" You heard a happy Shima yell. Bone was quiet the rest of the class with a hoodie on. "Bon?" You didn't expect Asuna to talk to him considering the last thing you said to him. "What." Bon said in the cold tone he did from last night "its alright...I'll just not partner up with you guys..." You didn't want that to happen with you first crush "No wait...its fine you can continue working with us!"

BONS POV
Did he like her??? Ugh, my life is ruined why now and her...let's just hope he finds a reason not to like her. Any reason at this point would work. You heard Asuna and Rin laughing and talking more then working, you pulled your hoodie farther over face when am of a sudden Shima walked up to you. "Ain't she a babe?" You were startled by the sudden question "who? Don't tell me Asuna."  Shima chuckled "maybe her but still got my eye out for shiemi" you were disgusting by his comment. "Just go away would ya?, I'm not in the mood." You were glad as he walked away because if he were to stay any longer he would see the tear, But to your luck cram school was over but before you could leave you felt a hand in your shoulder , turning around to see a smiling Rin.