Part 23

BONS POV

"I-I want to say sorry, for everything," you held your head in defeat. "There, you finally said it," looking up you saw Rin standing in front of you. "Me? im supposed to say sorry," you narrowed your eyes in frustration. "Well ya, I mean, you were holding hands with me but avoiding my eye contact and avoiding me in general." "Wait what, That's just because he was explaining what we had to do. And plus, that's just the little brat being jealous!" you snarled back at him. "BRAT. IM THE BRAT?? I-I cant believe you, Im DONE with you." Tears filled your eyes as you watched, Rin leave. 'Why am i like this, why are you so, MEAN? your a horrible person!' The voices started taunting you..Again and again..Until a life saving tap on the shoulder came, looking up you saw Shima, "Bon you ok? y-your crying.." and with that, Shima grabbed you up in a hug. "Was it Rin again?" He held your face in his hands, so your forced to make eye contact. "I-It w-was..." Tears swelled up in your eyes again. "STOP! Bon your never this weak, don't let him get to you, it wont help that you so dominate him, even if he's a demon." Shima made a creepy smile at you, making you want to pull your head out his grip, you failed, Shima feeling your tugging, made his grip tighter, "where you going, Bon?" His smile got creepier and creepier the more you looked. "No-where," you struggled still trying to get out his grip, but still, Shima wouldn't let go, causing you to start panicking and punch him right in the jaw. Landing a perfect hit, he got moved away and fell to the ground, blood pouring out of his nose. Leaving him on the ground you walked away, 'whats gotten into everyone..so,emotional..' Your thoughts were disturbed as you ran into a hard figure, "sorry, I wasn't looking, please excuse me.." Before you could leave, they grabbed your shoulder, turning you to face them, "Hey, Bon." looking up you saw Shima, holding a napkin to his nose, "H-Hey S-Shima... about earlier, sorry 'bout the whole, nose thing, but when I couldn't get out of your grip, I started panicking and punched you," Shima just glared at you in disbelief, "Sure, I think, I get some payback." before you could reply, You were punched in the nose, like lightning fast, you layed on the ground. Just letting all the blood flow from your body, laying there, hopeless. That's all you remember, considering everything went all black, and you woke up in the hospital, with a bunch of tubes in your arms. You scanned the room, trying to get you eyesight back from the blood loss. "Hello? w-where am I? How long have I been out?" 

"You have been out for around 5 hours, we put you on some machines, so I do ask of you not to move around." You looked where the voice was coming from, as you saw a doctor walk out from behind some kind of curtain. "Oh, when can I go home?" You watched as the male figure just scanned a clipboard with some paper on it, "well considering your nose is broken, and your body lost a lot of blood, maybe two days or more, 'till you go home."
X
A/N I KNOW THIS UPDATE TOOK FOREVER BUT ANY WAYS THANK YOU AND EVERYTHING
LOVE YOU Y/N-CHAN!!!!!