26

BONS POV
You sat there, crying in some hospital clothes, not even Shima there, but it's his fault your in he hospital. You barrier your face in your hands, "what am I gonna do.." you muttered to yourself. "Sorry, to bother you, but uh, someone is here to see you," you looked over at the male figure, you was standing by another figure. You couldn't say anything, so they both just walked up to you. Seeing it was Yukio, he gave you an odd dark smile, as he sat in a chair. "Hey uh-could you, give me and him some time, alone?" Yukio looked over at the doctor, who nodded agreeably, and walked towards the door, leaving you and Yukio together. "Hey, heard what happened, so since your in the hospital, I'll give you an A but, under one condition. You brake up with Rin." The smile had gone away, and it turned into a complete hatred look. "We uh-we already did, before I was put here." You looked down, trying to avoid the stare that burned through your skull. "Good, now look at me." Unexpectedly, you looked up, only to have Yukio lips pressed again yours, as the adrenaline rushed in, you kept kissing, and couldn't, and didn't stop. It went on so long, it went into a full make out session. It then became weird between you two, as you pulled away, with a hint of anger. "Im-im sorry Bon, I don't know what came into me, I'm uh-lead myself to the door..." Yukio got up, hands behind his back, and walked off, head held low as he made each step closer.