I understand.

A/N I WILL BE STARTING A YUKIO POV IN THIS CHAPTER :3 *THIS MAY BE THE ONLY YUKIO POV IDK YET*

YUKIOS POV
You watched as Bon walks out and slammed the door. "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Rin screamed at Asuna, "just a little house warming gift". You narrowed you eyebrows and adjusted your glasses, "actually, Asuna, I don't want anymore things like this to happen, so I will be moving you with a different team." You cared for Bon and knowing what he was feeling, making you angry at Rin, your own brother, who cared nothing for others. "Wait, Yukio you can't do this!!" Rin pleaded, "actually, yes I can" you stated and adjusted your glasses. "I'm not gonna give my best student an F for the blame of others." You turned back around and worked on papers for tomorrow. "I-im gonna go Rin, Yukio" she said nervously leaving.

RINS POV
You watched as Asuna left and Yukio with no care. Before speaking you wanted to punch Yukio in the face right then, and there. "Yukio, why are you doing this?". He turned around in anger, "its because I understand and you don't. Maybe sorry doesn't cut it. Go tell him you didn't mean it and tell the truth for once." Yukio turned back around with a cold tone. You looked down making sure your eyes were covered by your hair, "who." You clenched your jaw, waiting for an answer, he looked over his shoulder towards you and put his pen down. "Maybe the person who you sad sorry and oh, you meant it, the person in the dream, the one who cares." He turned back to his paper and picked his pen back up. You thought for the next 10 minutes until Yukio broke the silence, "it really takes you that long? your one mean dude, Go to Bons, I know you like him." As he finished you blushed, "how do you know??". "Because you acted like you were into the new girl so quickly it was odd, plus Bon told me you blushed in front of him."Yukio chuckled and gave a smile. You looked down fiddling with you hands. "Im-" you got cut off by Yukio, "not right now, its too late". You cleared you throat "right.." You voice trailed off as you fell sleep.