What have I idiot been doing all this time?!

Oh god I'm so stupid

Oh god I'm so stupid. how could I not notice the difference in the hind lges all this time?!?

Also, just wanna tell a story that fills me up with malicious joy :3

A bully of mine (thew only one who still is trying his best to make me feel like shit; thanks for that, my friend) got caught stealing.
And his story is awesome. According to him it was like this:
So he was at the store and went to buy a bottle of ice tea, a can of soda and a doughnut. He carried the doughnut in one hand and the drinks in the other. Then, he suddenly felt the need to go buy some tic tacs so he got them, but he didn't have a free hand to carry this (teensy weensy little) box so he put it in the pocket of his pants. at the checkout, he forgot to take the tic tacs back out and got caught.
now he has to pay 100 € and isn't allowed in the store for a year and he risks getting this written into his criminal records.

My questions to him would be:
1) how could you forget about the tic tac box you JUST put into your pocket like a minute ago? And even so, tic tacs, when you shake them, make a noise, and when you walk you hear them!
2) how did you get the tic tacs in your pockets if you didn't have a free hand? I mean, it even must be easier to balance them on top of your head than getting them into your pocket with no free hands, right?
3) Have you always been this dumb?

Of course I didn't ask him that but I should have.

I'm now the proud owner of the first two warrior cats books. Need to read them at some point.

Also, I can and will not accept that vexnir has less votes on his book and less followers than me. His art is so much better on so many levels. SPAM HIM WITH VOTES AND FOLLOWS EVERYWHERE. GO ON HIS DEVIANT AND TWITTER! NOW!!!

Freak tried Art (4)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara