I redrew the pic from two chapters ago... the horse-thing (+ Freak's diary #2)

So, I had time in school and I redrew this because my dear friend SimpliDuelist asked me to. Well, I basicallly just drew a horse but whatever.

If you didn't notice already, I still can't draw horses

Also, before I show you the diary entry, have a random hoodie:

I... Do not... Have a life...

Anyways, now the entry.
Just one word of advice before you read it: DO NOT say ANTHING mean towards my dad. NEVER.

From Freak's diary, Saturday, 19th of July 2014 (Very steady udpates XD).

Dear diary, I'm curreantly crying my eyes out! Just what does the world have against me? First, a nice Birthday-Party and now this! Why?! My dad hits me, because it's burning hot in my room, and then strangles my because I complain about it?! I can't stand it anymore! Sorry that I can't fill the page anymore, but... I'm scared! D:
He's coming!
Bye!

So, some of you are probably confused now but here's what basically happened:
Three days after my birthday, this entry was written. we had celebrated my birhtday a little but late because The weather was better on that day. So after the party I went to bed. Later, it got really hot in my room so I went to the kitchen to get an ice pack. It was like 11 pm and my parents sent me to bed early because we had something to do early on Sunday. My dad was the only one still awake. He was also in the kitchen.
I'm not trying to justify what I did now:
I walked into the kitchen, and was about to get the ice pack, but I somehow got into a little fight with my dad over why I wasn't in bed. And I really didn't expect him to bitch slap me but he's had a rough day and I was being pretty bitchy. Well, I started crying then and he pushed me against the wall, telling me to be silent because everyone was asleep and I was about to scream. He accidently pushed against my air pipe. He immediatly let go and just stormed of and me being scared af just ran out of there and back into my room to write that entry because i literally cried. My tears even demolished the page a little.

Now, don't you dare say anything bad about my dad. I love him and he's almost always on my side. I'm a daddy child.
I love my dad and no one's going to say anything bad about one of the most important people in my life!!!
You're dead iff you dare to. ANd don't joke about this, I'll stop thinking of you as a friend if you say something bad bout my dad. I love him more than I love Angel, aand that's REALLY a LOT.

Sorry for the seriousness but the one thing that really pisses me off is when someone's badmouthing people dear to me.