I hate the beginning of the year...

Take some random phone art and let me ramble, kay?

Okay, now just ignore what's about to come or read on

Okay, now just ignore what's about to come or read on. I stopped caring about 3 years ago if people take me serious or not.

I hate the beginning of the year. Specifically from the end of January to the beginning of march. It sets me in this melancholy that i can't get rid of. Like, yesterday was almost certainly the second worst day of this year already. I guess it's just cause the memories are still kinda fresh. Like, i remember everything as if it was yesterday...

It hurts. I don't even wanna say what I'm talking about anymore.
I planned to but now that I've started writing i can't do it anymore.
Let's just leave it at the word death, nay?

Just wanted to say that I'll probably be either extremely overly happy or pretty gloomy. I dunno why but when I'm really sad, I try to sound extra happy.

Oh well, is this attention fishing? It probably is. Wasn't my plan but i don't like talking about death and at the same time, i can't stand keeping it to myself because it's really putting a burden on me...

Well, you wanted to read this. I told ya to skip this chapter. Not my fault if you keep ignoring my tips.

 Not my fault if you keep ignoring my tips