People... I drew some emotions for you.

I'm actually in no mood to draw. My day's been crap, but one situation changed it. So much that I drew something so I could tell you what happened. (Cuz I wanna keep my word when I said that I'd upload at least one of my pics every chapter)
So... I drew some emotions. There:

(Sorry for the bad quality)

Okay. Now time for the story:
You remember my bullies? Ya know, D., L., E. and M., right?
Imma just call em... Derek, Luke, Elias and Marco for the sake of this story.
Okay so, I've had the feeling that Elias and Marco weren't really into this whole bullying thing. I mean, sure, they indeed insulted me and such various times, but they never hit me or anything.
So, in English class, I was supposed to throw my pen to Elias cuz he lost his' (I didn't get it back tho...) and me being scared of em, I of course did what I was told to.
I have to say, I really suck at throwing and Elias is sitting next to Derek.
So instead of throwing the pen to Elias, I threw it and... it hit Derek on the head...
Of course my first reaction was freezing still.
What I didn't expect was that Elias was on my side. Everyone laughed shortly, except Derek and Luke. But even when I feared to be hit after the lesson, all I got was Elias saying what a nice throw that was.
Unnecessary to say that I was stunned.

So... I'm happy. Even though the rest of the day was crap, I'm happy!

(To everyone who told me they'd be happy if I was happy, will you now finally be happy?)