Cute Freak

Welp, it's finished!

I feel like I'm the laziest peron in Germany...
Colouring the damn hair literally took me 20 minutes... I could've done it in 10 if I tried to do it without a break. Or 5 breaks...

 Or 5 breaks

There. Hope you like! I worked hard on it!
I like this new shading style where I put more noticable higlights...

Anywho, I wanted to tell a little story. Cuz I feel like it and cuz I was recently annoyed by it again.

So, I got a friend whom I'll call... Melanie for the sake of this story. I like her, she's nice and one of the three people at school that I actually consider a friend.
Melanie and I chat a lot. Like, A LOT. And half of our conversations consists of photos and emojis.
I don't know since when, but whenever I feel like something about a picture I drew feels wrong, and I can't decipher what throws me off, I sent Melanie a picture of the picture I drew and ask her what I need to change. And her advice is pretty acurate, cause after I change what she told me to, I like the picture a lot more.
So, conclusion, Melanie totally understands my need for absolute perfection (which is one of the reasons I'm almost never truly happy with what I draw) and she's willing to help me with it.

The thing is, I got another "friend", let's call her... Amy, who  is also an artist. I hate the fact that she acuses me of stuff I never did. Not bad stuff, but she for example says that I'm suicidal (yeah, yeah she dared to) or that I got serious mental problems and that I'll turn into a serial killer (mental problems maybe, but that doesn't mean I'll go on a killing spree!). She also jokes around that I cut (not your concern girl. I'm so happy that now in winter wearing a hoodie isn't weird) AND, what's even worse, she goes around, complaining about her crap life (which isn't crappy, her parents love her and her lil sis looks up to her, yet she depictures it as if it was the worst family ever) AND, on top of that she scratches a little on her skin and goes around saying she cuts (Like, girl, don't do that. I feel even more like crap and it makes me angry that you joke abou this. I respect your very sharp anils that make it look as if there really where little cuts, though).
I don't hate her, but it makes me angry that she's seeking attention like that.

Now the reason why I told you about these people:
Amy always send me pictures she drew, like I do with Melanie, and asks me how they are. But, when I tell her that something looks weird or unproportional, she goes into rage mode and says that I'm just jealous that she draws so awesomely or that what I'm saying is wrong.
When I tell her that the pic looks good, she says stuff along the lines "Right? I know I'm a great artist, I can understand that you're jealous of me", or something with that meaning. Why? When did I say I was jealous? I know so many people that I'm jealous of but you're certainly not one of them! Your anatomy is off so often and your shading is horrible most of the times! (Not that I'm any better, tbh)
Like, I don't know if she's actually serious. I hope she's not.
I told her numerous times to stop sending me her pics if she's not gonna take my criticism seriously but she ignores that. And if I don't respond to her, she flipps out the next day I meet her in school.

So my question is:
What should I do? Cause it annoys the heck out of me, but I just can't get mad at her (or anyone for that matter) and tell her to shut the fuck up.