Eh, me talking a bit. Don't mind my rant

Okay, this has been pissing me off lately and i wanted to say something about this.

1) don't tell me that my older art looks better than my newer artworks.
I seriously can't handle that well and it makes me feel even more useless than i feel anyway. What good am i at art if i only get worse?

2) don't tell me that the artworks i copied from references (as in trying to draw exactly what the ref shows) look better than my original artworks. Of course they do! I pick pics that are better than mine to copy from so i can learn structure! If course pics that i knew how they had to look like are better than what i draw only from my imagination! It's fine if you like an artwork better than mine. I'm not against that. But don't compare my copied pieces to my freehanded ones. I hate that.

3) don't ask me to constantly draw the same things. Like, i don't mind drawing a character that you like or that is yours if i feel like it, but i hate drawing the exact same thing in the exact same pose over and over again. That's also why i hate inking. It's extremely boring.
Also, i hate drawing anime characters because i never get them right but that's another story.

4) if i draw something for you that you asked for, you better be damn grateful and don't tell me what i should change AFTER i finished the piece (i don't mind it if you do it during the process). That's just no. Also, if i draw your OC without your consent, please don't be mad at me ;-;

5) i welcome any kind of critique. Destructive criticism (dc), constructive criticism (cc), hate, etc. all welcome but DON'T be all whinny if i take a look at your art and give you the same type of criticism myself.
(If you can't keep cc and dc apart:
Cc is ehen you say what's bad sbout something and explain why it's bad (doesn't have to be nicely said. Even with insults it'd be cc)
Dc is when you say what's bad about something but don't explain why you think it's bad
Hate is when you don't attack the thing to be criticized but instead attack the person behind it.
I don't get how people can say something like this: "i can't stand this shitty piece because the eyes are too far apart and the shading sucks. Don't use black as shading colour, you idiot" is hate or destructive criticism. Sure, you could say it nicer, but it's still constuctuve cause it says what's wrong and why)

6) don't expect me to do what you want. I wanna quit being a marionette for everyone.

i actually really hate drawing. I can't do anything right and people are never happy with what i do so I'm just like "eh, they're probably right". Everything i mentioned here happens on a daily basis to me, especially at school and I'm kinda sick of those comments. Like, if you don't like my art, fine, but then don't fucking ask me to draw for you, human. Because stuff like this really makes me hate everything i do. I'm gonna tell the same things to the people at school.... if i can bring up the courage.
I'm not talking about anyone in specific, but if you feel like I'm addressing you, think about why you feel like that.

Also, don't ask me to draw for you. It's not like I'll ever finish it anyway...

Sorry for the rant :/
I'm still waiting to be banned from wattpad tho
Please don't leave me hanging....