Digitalised Chibi Freak

I should've studied but... nahh!
I arted instead. The eyes were kinda rushed so they aren't really detailed. The outlines just took me so long ;-;

Anyways, I wanted to ask something. Apparently, my kneecap really was back to normal two days ago. But the pain was still there and it's only gottrn worse since then. It feels like two of my bones rub together when I walk. At least it sounds like that. It causes extreme pain especially when putting the weight I placed on my leg off it. So walking is the worst and I found no way of walking without the pain, no matter if the weight I put on the leg is minimal. Just today, it also started hurting on my foot joint whenever I put weight on it.
My mom doesn't give a fuck cuz ey, I'm annoying af and I always have physical complaints and she's really worn out from aiding me all tge time so I don't blame her for thinking this is normal. She says that it's cuz I'm growing so fast and, I did have times where I grew really fast but, I haven't grown half s centimeter the last three months and I never had such a pain before. It feels as if there was an object between my leg bones that gives me pain everytime I move it in the slightest.
I even had to go back to misplacing my foot (you know when you walk and your feet's tips face towards each other? Yeah, that's misplacing (dunno the correct english term) and I've had it for quite a long time in my early childhood. It's really bad for your feet and back, though) when walking cuz it hurts a little less that way.
I don't wanna bother my mom any more with this but it really hurts and I wanted to ask if you knew this and what I could do to help myself?
Sorry if what I'm saying sounds like gibberish (wait... that's an actual word???) but I'd really appreciate help...