Lip-synching is a bitch... but so am I

There. I hate it. It doesn't fit. The synchro is not synchronised.

Wattpad, don't you dare make a normal pic out of this gif, you hear me?!

Does the word "private emo-corner" ring a bell? Cuz it's what you'll see if you keep scrolling. I'm not telling you to stop, but don't say I didn't warn you.

*sigh*
What are you doing down here?

God, I hate myself so much right now. I'm a horrible friend. I couldn't do a thing...

Do you know the feeling of trying everything you could possibly do but it still isn't nearly enough?
Do you know the feeling of spending most of your free time on something you dearly wanna keep, only to helplessly watch as it gets crushed under your own feet?
Do you know the feeling of the most useless emotion called guilt?

Don't answer it.
Don't tell me what horrible things you've lived through.
Don't tell me you can relate.
Don't tell me that it'll get better.
Don't lie to me.

Today, just today, I don't want anyone to vent on me, to tell me they know what it's like, to try and help me because all it'll do is making it worse for me. I don't want anyone to relate. I don't want anyone to go through this, too. I don't want anyone to have it harder than me. I never wish it to anyone.
I just wanna drown in my own sadness and sorrow. I wanna tell her I'm sorry. I want a second chance to help her. I want a second life for her. A better one this time...