HOLY FUCKING MACARONI

It happened!!!
Holy shit.... why am i excited about this shit? XD

Anyway... my art has been stolen. It only took three and a half art books. But now it happened.

The description says "art inside is mine"

The description says "art inside is mine". Apparently they also stole from an artist called @kittennoodles (sorry if i misspelled the name, i do not know this user)

There's an excessive usage of the word "honestly" in the following paragraphs. Sorry about that.... honestly.

I love the fact that they didn't even bother to edit out my name. I mean, come on! It's a white background! Editing that out is more than easy!

Now, please be my army, go to this THIEF's account and harass and spam them.
.... jk. You didn't actually think I'd want that, did you?

Honestly, leave them be. It's better they don't get the attention they want.
I just left a comment along the lines of "you didn't even bother to edit out my name. You ain't got no dignity" and let them be. They got more attention than they deserved, honestly.

Sure, i should be mad and stuff, but honestly, i hate this artwork they stole anyway. And as i said before, i don't really care if people take my art and claim it as their own as long as they don't take my most recent ones because i still kinda care about those.

Thanks for telling me about this person, @DilWithIt- (why you no let me tag people, phone?!) :3
Imma stalk them now (stalking cause they won't know I'm there)

Also, if you happen to find out who stole from me, don't tell people and don't harass this person. Tell them they're wrong or whatever you want but don't spam them, harass them ir them to kill themselves. I don't want this to happen...

In all honesty, i know that i could report them and whatnot, but if i don't
see a reason to, why should anyone else feel this need? It's my art after all...

I rather feel appreciated than angry. I feel like my art actually is worth something. It may sound weird but this feels like i did something that actually was worth the trouble of stealing it.

Okay okay, I'm sorry for the lack of new art from me in this chapter but i fell on my hurt wrist and now it hurts like hell... XD