Something Wolf-like redo

I literally saved the original pic as "something wolf-like"
Whyever I chose that title. ...

I interpreted that red stuff on its paws and ears as blood

I interpreted that red stuff on its paws and ears as blood. I dunno what it's supposed to be.

But for record, people that say that you cannot improve at all by tracing are WRONG.
The hind legs and the paws of the original piece are mostly traced (well. At least I think they are).
And just look at the newer version and focus your eyes on the butt. I inherited the style and made it my own by changing it and adjusting it to my liking. BOOM!
That's literally how I learn most of my shiz. I trace it first. And then I know what it can look like. And then I adjust it to my style. Simple as that. Nowadays, just redrawing and not tracing is enough, but one year ago, I did trace parts I didn't understand until I understoid them.
When I say my style is a mixture of every style I know, it's more than true.
In the new version, I didn't trace anything though.
I hate it when people tell me that no one can improve by tracing cuz it's stealing. So I'm learning by stealing? Fine. Am I an art thief now? Oh great.
I hate meh life.

Also... anyone up for an rp or a talk? I'm bored af and I wanna distract myself.