Chapter 31

Hazel

I woke up, stretching out my arms. I got out of bed and walked down to Kayden's nursery. I peeped my head in and seen he was asleep. I walked downstairs and seen Chris sleeping on the couch. I shook my head and walked outside to the beach. I sat down and mediated. My life is turning for something and I don't know what it is.

''You okay, Hazel?'' Someone asked. I turned around and seen Chris.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' I lied.

''Hazel, you're lying. Tell me what's wrong.'' He said, sitting down beside me.

''I miss us, Chris.'' I mumbled.

''I miss us too, Hazel.'' He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder. Why can't this be us all the time.

[Sexual Scene!]

''Hazel, let me back in. Let's get married and let me see my son.'' He said. I looked into his eyes and nodded. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I laid down on my back and let him kiss down my neck. He took off my jersey, revealing my black lace bra with an matching thong. He bit his lip and unhooked my bra. He put on of my breast into his mouth.

''Chris.'' I moaned lightly. He took off my thong and rubbed my inner thigh. He put in a finger and I moaned in ecstasy. He kissed down my stomach to my shaved kitty. He put his tongue in making me shiver. He sped up and I was squirming all over the place.e

''Baby, I'm going to cum.'' I said. I let out a high pitched moan, releasing my juices into his mouth. He sat up and put me on CJ. I went up and down, moaning after his groans. I felt him getting bigger. I felt him cum inside me. I got on my knees and let him pound inside of me.

''Chris, baby go faster!'' I shouted loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

''Shhh...Hazel. Do you want to be punished?'' He asked in his deep, sexy voice.

''No daddy.'' I said quietly. He went rougher and deeper, hitting my G-spot. I moaned, groaned, and screamed until I couldn't anymore. He came inside of me and I fell back on the sand. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on.

''Morning sex on the beach.'' I said standing up. I fell down, causing Chris to laugh. He picked me up bridal style.

''I see I got that ass.'' He said walking up to the house. I chuckled and put my head on his chest. He walked into the house and sat me down on the couch.

''I'll be back.'' He said kissing my cheek. He walked away and I channel surfed. I ended up watching Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta. Chris walked downstairs with Kayden.

''Baby boy.'' I said reaching out my arms. Chris handed him to me and Kayden kissed my cheek.

''Gwood mworning, mwama.'' He said.

''Good morning, stink-stink. You hungry?'' I asked. He nodded his head. I stood up but fell to the floor. Chris bursted out in laughter.

''You did this too me Chris.'' I said. He took Kayden off of the couch and helped me up onto the couch.

''Dada, what wrong with mwama?'' Kayden asked.

''Daddy, made mommy work out.'' I said.

''Dada, dwon't work mommy any mwore.'' He said pointing his finger. I chuckled and they walked out of the living room. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I just to marry Chris with no problems.

''Hazel, we have a problem.'' Chris said.

''What?'' I asked.

''We out of baby food.'' He said.

''Go to the store.'' I said.

''Okay, I'll leave Kayden in here with you.'' He said putting Kayden in my lap. I heard the door close. Kayden put his head on my chest and watched TV. I turned the channel to Spongebob. I put my hand on his back and watched Spongebob with him. He was so full of energy that he couldn't be still.

''Kayden, please be still.'' I said. He settle on laid down on my stomach. I closed my eyes for a quick second, but Kayden put his hands on both of my cheeks.

''Baby, what?'' I whined.

''I hwungy.'' He said

''Daddy will be back soon. Let mommy nap please.'' I pleaded.

''Otay, mommy.'' He said. I sighed, kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. Drifting off to sleep.

Chris

I walked down the baby food aisle, when someone shouted my name. I looked up and seen Karrueche.

''What do you want?'' I asked.

''I just wanted to let you know I didn't mean to cause any trouble.'' She said.

''But you did. You cause me to lose my fiance but we got back together, today.'' I said.

''Chris, I'm not a crazy ex. I just don't want her hurt, like I was.'' She said.

''Kae I know you're not crazy, you just wanted to help her.'' I said.

''Yes, I have to go. Tell Hazel I said hi.'' She said continuing to walk on. I grabbed the food and walked up to the register. I paid for the food and walked out to the parking lot. I got into my Lamborghini and put the key into the ignition. I pulled off and turned up the radio. I pulled up to the house and parked into the garage. I took the key out of the ignition and got out. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it.

''Aye Hazel!'' I shouted, walking into the living room.

''Shh dada, mommy is napping.'' Kayden said pointing to Hazel.

''Come on, let's go put mommy into the bed.'' I said laying Hazel over my shoulder. I grabbed Kayden's hand and walked up the stairs. She stirred but I held her. I walked into our bedroom and laid her into the bed. I kissed her cheek and put Kayden on my hip.

''You hungry, K?'' I asked. He nodded and I walked out of our bedroom, downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and put him into his high chair.

''What you want?'' I asked. He clapped his hands together--meaning oranges--. I opened the jar of oranges and put them into his bowl. I sat the bowl in front of him and he ate one.

''Dada, sleepy.'' He said putting his arms up. I took him out and put him on my hip. I walked upstairs to his nursery. I placed him into his crib. I turned on his baby montior and walked out of the room. I walked down to our bedroom and got into bed. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. I can't wait to marry her.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella