Chapter 3

|Hazel|

I woke up to my loud alarm clock. My head was killing me. Last thing I remember was being in VIP with Chris. I sighed then went downstairs. I grabbed the Advil and a bottled water. I swallowed the water. I walked back upstairs. I walked into my bathroom and showered. I got out and dried off. I put on my robe and I walked into my room. I put on my Pink Chiffon lotion. I walked to my closet and chose white Hollister v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, denim vest with black studded flats.

I went into the bathroom and put on Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara, Piree NARS lip gloss with Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation. I brushed my hair then I put on a red Last Kings beanie. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my red Chanel tote bag. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. My head was still hurting.

I walked out of the house and locked the door. I walked down to my car and got in. I started it up and pulled off. I got out my phone and texted Chris.

Me: Where do I meet you.

I sended the message and danced to Nicki's part in I'm Out. My phone started to buzz, so I picked it up and unlocked it.

Chris: Studio

I locked my phone and drove to RCA. I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. I walked into the building and was greeted by everyone. I got on the elevator and pressed '3'. The doors opened and I walked into the hallway. Everyone said 'Hello' and I waved back. I walked into the studio. Rihanna was sitting down.

''Hey Hazel'' He said waving.

''Hi Chris'' I smiled. Rihanna shot me a glare but it didn't phase me.

''I see your not wearing a skirt or dress'' He said looking at my outfit.

''Yeah, I'm hungover from last tonight'' I said.

''Oh yeah'' He said remembering last night.

''Chris who is this hoe'' She asked referring to me. I was going to jump the bitch but I just started working for him.

''Rihanna this is my new personal assistant Hazel'' He said introducting to this bitch.

''Hi'' I said.

''Whatever'' She said rolling her eyes.

''So Chris what do you need me to do'' I asked adjusting my purse on my shoulder.

''Nothing I need to finish recording this last verse then we will be out of here'' He said going into the booth. I stood because I don't like Rihanna.

''‌Well is it me or can it be I'm a little too
Friendly so to speak hypothetically
Say I supply creativity to what others
Must take as a form of self-hate
Only to make an enemy
Which results in unfortunate destiny
They dog me out then be next to me
Just cause I am what some choose to envy'' My phone rapped Left Eye's part in 'What About Your Friends'. I stepped out of the room and it was my sister Jalise. I answered it.

''Hello'' I said.

''Hey sis'' She said.

''What's up Jalise'' I asked.

''Well we have a little cookout next month for mom's birthday can you make it'' She asked.

''Duhh sis, you know I'm not going to miss mom's birthday when is the cookout'' I asked thinking about my family.

''The second Saturday'' She said.

''Okay I love you guys tell mom I said Hello and I love her'' I said as I looked and seen Chris walking out of the booth.