Chapter 29

Hazel

Chris has improved in his behavior around here. He helps with taking care of Kayden and other things. Today, it's at the studio getting his work done. Heather, Lalia and I are going to the mall to shop. Kayden is going too. I walked into the en suite, closing the door behind myself. I stripped out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked into my bedroom, grabbing the lotion off of the nightstand. I sat down on my bed and rubbed on Coconut scented lotion. I got up and walked into my walk-in closet. I slipped on peach Blaque Label Maxi dress with Guess Fiefel Chain-Detail sandals. I walked into the en suite and sat down at my vanity.

I put on Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Rose Bergamasque Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture lipstick, and Natural Beige Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free foundation. I brushed my hair bone-straight. I walked out of the en suite to my bedroom. I walked out of my bedroom and down to Kayden's nursery. I walked in and grabbed him out of his crib. I washed him this morning. I put him on the changing table.

I changed him into a blue I Love Mommy onesie and grey Jordan booties. I brushed his hair and grabbed his diaper bag. I put him on my hip and walked downstairs. I walked out of the door, closing and locking it behind myself. I walked to the garage and looked around.

''What car do you want to take?'' I asked. Kayden pointed to the black Range Rover.

''The Range Rover it is.'' I said walking over to it. I opened the back door and opened it. I placed Kayden into his car seat. I made sure it was secured before closing the door. I hopped into the driver seat and put on my seatbelt. I closed the door and put the key into the ignition. I pulled off and turned up the radio. Kayden went back to sleep. I pulled up to Lalia and August's place. I honked the horn. She walked out of the house. She got into the car and I pulled off.

''What did you do to my godchild?'' She asked.

''I didn't do anything. He must be sleepy.'' I said turning the corner. Lalia looked out of the window. I pulled into the mall parking lot. I parked my car and took the key out of the ignition. I got out of the car and walked to back. I opened the trunk and got out Kayden's stroller. I closed the trunk and walked up to back door. I opened the back door and grabbed him out of his car seat. I put his diaper bag on the bottom. I grabbed my Vanilla Michael Kors Medium Grayson Logo Satchel purse.

I pushed the stroller, walking into the mall. I walked into Forever 21. I grabbed a lot of shit. I paid then put the bags in the bottom. We walked out and I walked to Children's Place. I brought some stuff for Kayden. I walked out the store and walked around. We went to Footlocker, Victoria's Sercet, Dercibel, Rue21, PacSun, and Wet Seal. I walked out with like twenty bags. Lalia walked out with the maximum of thirty. Kayden was asleep.

''Too bad, Heather couldn't make it.'' Lalia said. I nodded my head in agreement. We walked up to the trunk of the Range Rover. We put the bags into the back, along with Kayden's stroller. I closed the trunk and opened the back door. I put Kayden into his carseat, securing him. I closed the back door and got into the driver seat. I put the key into the ignition and pulled off. I kept the music down since Kayden was sleep.

I put up to Lalia's house. She got out and grabbed her bags from the trunk. She closed it and I pulled off. Chris would be home in a little over two hours. I pulled into the garage. I took the key out of the ignition and got out. I walked to the back and opened the door. I grabbed Kayden's car seat. I closed the door and walked up to the front door. I unlocked the door and walked inside, closing and locking the door behind myself.

I walked upstairs to Kayden's nursery. I walked in and sat his carseat on the floor. I took him out and put him in his crib. I turned on the baby montior and walked out. There was a knock on the door. I walked downstairs to the door.  I unlocked it and seen Karrueche sat there.

''Hi Karrueche, what are you doing here?'' I asked uneasily.

''Hi Hazel, I don't mean to started any trouble honestly. Can I come in?'' She asked. I nodded, opening the door a little wider. She walked in and I closed the door. I guided her to the kitchen. She sat down on a stool and I stood at the island.

''Why are you here? I know that you don't make trouble.'' I said.

''I wanted to let you know, Chris hasn't been at the studio today. He was out with Rihanna. Hazel, I don't like to mess with relationships but Chris is cheating.'' She said. I looked at her in disbelief.

''I know wouldn't cheat.'' I said.

''Hazel, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know.'' She said standing up.

''Why should I believe you?'' I asked. She whipped out her iPhone and showed me the picture. This was today because Chris left this morning with those exact same clothes.

''Hazel, I know you have a child with Chris and all. I don't what to cause trouble. I don't want you to make the same mistake, I did.'' She said putting her phone back into her pocket.

''It's okay, thank you.'' I said looking down. She hugged me in a friendly way and walked out of the kitchen. I can't believe him. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I walked into his walk-in closet. I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed his shit into it. He wants to cheat after begging for his son. I can't take this bullshit. I threw the bags onto the floor. I grabbed them and walked downstairs. I walked outside and put them onto the porch. I walked back inside into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of red wine and a glass. I walked into the living room and dimmed the lights. I lit candles and sat down on the couch. I kicked off my sandal and put my legs onto the couch. I turned on The Worst by Jhene Aiko. I poured a glass and sipped it slowly. Why would he cheat? I heard the door open. He walked into the room and looked at me.

''Why is my bags outside? What's going on?'' He asked.

''Chris, Chris, Chris. You think I'm really that stupid. Karrueche stopped by today.'' I said sipping my wine.

''Okay. Why did she stop by?'' He asked.

''You were with Rihanna today.  I seen the picture. I want you out of this house.'' I said quietly, pouring another glass of wine.

''Karrueche is a lie.'' He said.

''Why would she come out of the blue showing me these pictures?'' I asked, crossing my arms.

''I don't know, they can be old pictures.'' He said.

''Those were taking today because you are wearing that necklace, I brought you.'' I said pointing to it.

''Get out, Chris. You fuck up too much.'' I said getting up from the couch.

''Hazel, I'm not going anywhere.'' He said. I used all my strength and pushed him out of the house. I closed and locked the door. I slid down the door and cried. I love him but I can't take being cheated on.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella