Chapter 4

|Hazel|

I was pretty pissed off from last night. I got off the bed and put on my black slipper boots. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I put some coffee beans into coffee maker. I sat on the island and hummed 'The Other Side' by Jason Derulo. I looked at the coffee and it was ready. I put sugar and milk into it. I stirred it up and drank some. Instantly I was relaxed.

I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I watching the Top 20 Countdown on Fuse. My phone buzzed from upstairs. I sighed then got up. I walked upstairs into my room and grabbed my phone. I seen it was a text from Heather.

Heather: Heyy the crew (Me, Trell, Chyna & Heather) are going to the basketball court, you wanna come

Me: Yeah where is the court

Heather: At Me and Trell's house make sure you bring extra clothes :)

I locked my phone then walked into the bathroom. I showered then got out and dried off. I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom. I put on Cocoa Butter then walked over to my closet. I chose peach sports bra, black Nike spandex shorts with peach low top converse. I walked into the bathroom and put on Maybelline Volmu' Express mascara and NARS lip gloss. I put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my black Michael Kors tote bag. I threw some clothes and shoes into it. I put my makeup and phone in it. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys.

I walked out of the door and locked it behind me. I walked down to my car and got into it. I started it up and got out my phone.

Me: Whats your address

Heather: 6494 Haden Madern Road

I locked my phone and put the address into my GPS. I pulled off and thought hardly about last night. You know what fuck that nigga. The GPS beeped meaning I was at my destination. I turned off the car and got out, grabbing my bag. I walked up to the door. I rung the doorbell. The door opened and it was Trell.

''Hey Hazel, come on in'' He said as I walked in. Everthing was white and gold. I love this house. I followed him outside and seen Tyga, Heather and Chyna.

''What up Hazel'' Tyga asked.

''Nothing kinda pissed off'' I said.

''Aye we ain't come to talk about him, let's play ball'' Tyga said getting up. It was the girls against the boys. We played for a while and the boys were winning. We all sat down on the bench sweaty and tired.

''We whoop y'all asses'' Trell said doing a victory dance.

''Sit your dumbass down'' Heather said.

''Whatever'' He said. I grabbed my phone and went to Twitter. I seen that August message me. I opened it up. '@Hazell♥♥ Can we meet somewhere'. I squealed out loud causing all of them to look at me.

''What's up with you'' Tyga asked looking at me.

''Y'all know who August Alsina is'' I asked.

''Yeah'' They all said.

''I'm meeting him somewhere'' I said happily.

''Forreal'' Chyna said.

''Yep'' I said going on Twitter. I went to the message. I replied '@AugustAlsina Where & When'. We got back on the court and started playing. At the end the girls won. We all started twerking. My phone buzzed. I walked over to it and seen a message from him ''@Hazell♥♥ At Miola's Cafe at 5'. I replied 'Ok'. I looked at the time '12:48'.

''Guys what are we doing today'' I asked.

''Nothing hanging out and other stuff why'' Chyna asked.