Chapter 11

Hazel

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I looked to see Chris peacefully sleep. He looked so cute though. I tried moving his arm but he wrapped it around tighter.

''Hazel.'' He said in this sexy morning raspy voice.

''Yes, Chris?" I asked turning around to see his soft, brown eyes.

''Did I wake you up?'' He asked.

''No, I think I actually woke you up.'' I said. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss but it didn't last long because his phone went off. He excused hisself and walked into the hallway. He came back and put on his pants.

''Where are you going?'' I asked.

''Lauren just called me saying that I have to do something. I'll see you later and we're going to my mom's house tonight.'' He said walking out.

''Christopher!'' I yelled. He walked back in and leaned against the door panel.

''Yes, babe.'' He said.

''What do you mean, we're going to your mom's house tonight.'' I said.

''I want you to meet my mom tonight. You can dress formal or causal. I don't care.'' He said.

''Chris you should care. I'm your girlfriend. What if she doesn't like me?'' I asked going into panic mode.

''Babe don't worry, she'll love you. I gotta go okay, I'll pick you up around 7:30.'' He said walking out of the room. I sat there panicing. Since Jasmine was still in town, I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Me: Jasmine come over pleasee

Jasmine: Yeah I'll be over there in an hour

Me: Okay

I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a orange and peeled it. I leaned against the counter.

Chris      

I was in the studio recording with Michael when Chyna walked into the studio. Michael walked out of the booth and pecked her lips. I know Hazel is really nervous but she has nothing to worry about my mom is a sweet lady.

''Chris you wanna go to a party tomorrow night?'' Michael asked.

''I don't know yet. I'm give you a answer later on.'' I said.

''Ight, but how is you and ole' girl doing?'' He asked.

''We doing ight. We fight sometimes but I love her so much. I haven't told her I love her yet but she meeting my mom tonight.'' I said.

''Chris you gotta tell her.'' Chyna said.

''I know but I'm don't know how to. You know my background and with Rihanna when I told her she dismissed it.'' I said.

''But Chris I see how you look how you come in here. You're a ray of sunshine and I guess that's because of her.'' Chyna said.

''I know but I want it to be special you know. I don't just wanna say 'I love you'. I want it to be something that she will never forget.'' I said.

''Chris just do something to show her. If you don't tell her soon, she will think your relationship is a lie.'' Chyna said.

''Chyna, I get it. But I gotta go, I wanted to spend some time with her before we go to my moms.'' I said dapping Michael and hugging Chyna. I walked out the room and to the elevator.  I got out and walked out of the building to my Lamborghini. I got in and put the key into the ignition. I pulled off and listened to Peso by A$AP Rocky.