Chapter 27

Hazel

Today, the two weeks were up and I have a special night planned for us. I was downstairs in the kitchen, getting the food ready. I cooked grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and collard greens. Kayden was with Ms. Joyce for tonight. I walked upstairs into our bedroom. I slipped on a black Victoria Sercet Babydoll three-piece Set Lingerie with black ASOS Pyramid Platform heels. I walked downstairs and grabbed the bottle of champenge.

I poured two glasses of it and sat down. I sipped some of my champenge waiting for Chris to walk through the door. After fifteen minutes, he still wasn't here. Maybe he got caught in traffic. An hour later, I was sitting there leaning back in chair. I called every number and no-one has seen him. I sipped on my glass of champenge.

I got up from the chair and walked upstairs, pissed the fuck off. I walked into our bedroom and sat down on the bed. I turned on the TV and watched Tamar & Vince til' I fell asleep.

[The Following Morning]

I woke up, pissed. I got out of the bed and walked into the en suite. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. I rubbed on Coconut Mango scented lotion. I got up off of my bed and walked into the closet. I slipped on white tank top, Rose Red Contrast Black Trim Geometric Tribal Cardign Sweater, black Annalise 5-pocket Skinny Fit jeans with Black/Bright Citrus/Fusion Pink Air Jordan 5 Retro.

I walked into the en sutie and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I sat down at the vanity. I put on Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Cherry Me Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, and Maybelline Fit Me Shine-free foundation. I walked out of the en suite and grabbed my Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 35 purse. I threw my phone into my purse and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs toward the front door. I opened the door and walked out, locking it behind myself. I walked out to the garage and got into my black Audi R8. I put the key into the ignition and pulled off. I don't know what to do when I see that nigga. I continued driving til' I pulled in front of Ms. Joyce's house. I took the key out of the ignition and grabbed my purse. I got out and walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and stepped back. The door opened and Ms. Joyce smiled.

''Come in, Kayden is sleeping upstairs.'' She said opening the door wider. I walked in and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and crossed my arms.

''I assume that Christopher did some.'' She said sitting in the loveseat across from myself.

''Yes, we were suppose to have a romantic evening last night but he didn't come him.'' I said.

''Oh, his friend Michael called telling me that Chris was high and drunk at a strip club.'' She said. I sat there, infuriated. I want to kill him now.

''Cuando lo veo, va a desear que nunca fue a ese club de striptease de mierda!'' I shouted in Spanish.

''Calm down, honey. You have a son to worry about, don't let Chris get to you.'' She said.

''Ms. Joyce, it might not be a wedding after this.'' I said getting up and walked upstairs. I walked into her bedroom and grabbed Kayden off of the bed. I grabbed his diaper bag and walked downstairs.

''Thank you, Ms. Joyce. Your son will probably be over here for a few days.'' I said opened the door and walking out. Kayden was still asleep. I opened the door and put Kayden into his carseat. I secured him and closed the door. I walked to the other side and got in. I put the key into the ignition and pulled off. I swear Chris is going to get it. Kayden started crying, meaning he had a full diaper. I pulled up to the house and took the key out of the ignition.

I got out of the car and walked over to his side. I opened the door and grabbed him out of the car seat. I walked up to the front door and unlocked the door. I walked inside, closing and locking the door behind myself. I walked upstairs into Kayden's nursery. I put him on the changing table and took off of his diaper. I made the stank face, causing Kayden to laugh. I changed him into a fresh table and rubbed on some hand sanitizer.

''Come on stink-stink. We going to watch Diego.'' I said putting him on my hip. I walked out of his nursery and down to the bedroom. I walked in and sat on the bed. I put him in my lap and turned to Diego. He giggled and focused on the TV. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I went to Instagram and posted the picture. The caption was Loving my baby boy, Kayden. He is so cute 💕👶. After a minute, the picture already got 1648 likes.

I heard the door closed downstairs, meaning Chris was here. I got up and put Kayden on my hip. I walked out of our bedroom to Kayden's nursery. I put him into his crib and turned on the baby montior. I walked out of the nursery and back to our bedroom. Chris was taking off his shoes.

''Hey babe.'' He smiled.

''Don't babe me. Where were you last name, Christopher?'' I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

''At my house, why?'' He asked.

''That is a goddamn lie. You were at a strip club, nigga!'' I shouted.

''No, I was not.'' He said raising his voice.

''Chris, your friend Michael called your mom. You were drunk and high last night at a strip club. What about your family, Chris?!''  I shouted, backing away from him.

''Okay, I was at a strip club.'' He confessed.

''Get out!'' I shouted. He walked over to me and I punched him in his chest.

''Chris, I don't want you near me. Last night, I cooked a romantic meal for us. Last night, could have been the best for you but you were at a strip club.'' I said with tears rolling down my face.

''Hazel, I love you.'' He said. I walked into his walk-in closet and grabbed his duffel bag. He walked in and took the bag out of my hand.

''I'm not going nowhere, Hazel.'' He said pinning against the wall. I noticed how his vains pop out when he's mad. It's such a turn-on.

''Chris, it's either you go or Kayden and I go. Choose wisely.'' I said getting out of his grip and sat down on the bed.

''Hazel, why is you trippin'?'' He asked.

''Chris you don't understand. I want someone who is faithful to me. You're that person but your actions are getting to me. If you want your son and I in your life, you got to ship up or ship out. I'm faithful but I don't think you're the same.'' I said walking away from him.

''Hazel, I do whatever just don't take Kayden from me.'' He said.

''You gonna ship up?'' I asked smirking.

''Yes, anything. I don't want to lose you or Kayden.'' He said looking into my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me passionlately. I pulled away and smiled.

''At the end of the day, I'll still be in love with Hazel Anaya Perez.'' He said pecking my cheek.

''At the end of every day, I'll still be in love with you, Christopher Maurice Brown.'' I said pecking his lips. We sat down on the bed and looked into each other's eyes. I really do love this man.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella