Chapter 23

Chris

I know that last night was hard for Hazel. Around 3 this morning, she was crying on my chest. I was half asleep but I still comforted her. I looked down and seen tear strains on my chest and her face. I sighed and pulled her closer. Today, we have a interview with 106 & Park. I'm ready for it because I'm tired of hiding my little boy or girl. Hazel rolled her entire on me.

''Good morning, papi.'' She said. I pulled her into for a kiss. She pulled away and smiled.

''Good morning, mami. Remember, we go on 106 & Park.'' I said holding her waist. She nodded and got off my chest. She ran to the bathroom and I heard her throw up. I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I held her hair and rubbed her back. She got up and flush the towel. She walked to the bathroom counter and brushed her teeth. She walked back into the bedroom and got back into the bed.

''Babe, you good?'' I asked.

''Yeah, can you go pour a glass of ginger ale?'' She asked. I nodded and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and poured the ginger ale in it. I walked back upstairs into our bedroom. I handed her the ginger ale and she chugged it down.

''Thank you baby.'' She smiled.

''I got to go, get ready. I'll text you later.'' I said kissing her forehead. I put on a pair of jeans, tee shirt, with white Air Force One's.

''I can't get a kiss on the lips?'' She asked, pouting. I chuckled and pecked her lips. I walked downstairs and out of the door.

Hazel

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I placed my hands on the counter. I looked into the mirror. Time to turn myself into a superstar. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into my bedroom. I shaved my body and put on my Forever Midnight scented lotion.

I walked over to my closet. I'm going to be on TV, so I got to look good. I decided on a black Comic Print High Neck Crop top, Acid Wash high waisted Skinny jeans, with black ALDO Cecelia boots. I walked back into the bathroom and sat down at my vanity. I brushed my hair and put it into a bun. I put on Maybelline Big Eyes mascara, NARS Rogue a Levres lipstick, and Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I painted my nails black.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my iPhone. I put my Official Twerk Team Member iPhone case. I put my phone in my backpocket and looked into the mirror. My belly wasn't that big and noticeable. My phone vibrated, scaring me. I grabbed it and seen it was Chris. I unlocked it and seen the message.

Bae😍😘😚: Outside.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my house keys. I walked out of the house, closing and locking the door behind me. I seen Chris sitting in his orange Lamborghini Aventdor. I walked down to it and opened the door. I got inside and closed the door. Chris pulled off and I turned up the radio.

''You nervous?'' He asked sitting his hand on my thigh. I shook my head and looked out of the window. He pulled up to the building and turned off the car. He leaned over and we kissed romantically. He pulled away and we got out of the car. We walked in through the back and walked into the room. I sat down and rubbed my stomach.

''Chris, what will Team Breezy think?'' I asked.

''They are supportive. They are the only reason, that I continue writing music.'' He said sitting beside me. He kissed my belly through my shirt. The door opened and it was a producer.

''You are on in one minute.'' He said tossing us earpieces. We put them in our ears and got up. We walked out of the room and waited for our queqe.