Chapter 18

Chris

I'm glad that I'm back with my babe. Today, I got to perform and I wanted to bring her. I looked at her face. I love her with all my heart. I kissed her lips and got out of the bed. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I grabbed a bowl and poured the Cheerios. I put them back into the cabinet and opened the refrigerator. I grabbed the milk and poured it into the bowl. I put it back into the refrigerator and sat down at the island.

I ate the cereal then put the bowl into the sink. I walked upstairs and seen Hazel still asleep. She must be really tired. I walked over to her and kissed and sucked on her earlobe.

''Chris stop. I want sleep.'' She said pulling the cover over her body. She forced this on herself. I pulled the cover from her body and took her into my arms bridal style.

''Chris! Put me down!'' She whined. I kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and dropped her on the matress.

''Are you up now?'' I asked smirking.

''Yes, can't a person get some sleep.'' She said rubbing her eyes.

''I sworry bwaby.'' I said in my baby voice. She smiled then got out of the bed.

''Baby, you know I have a concert today.'' I said.

''Yeah, what about it?'' She asked.

''I want you to come.'' I said.

''Okay, I'll go. What time does it start?'' She asked.

''Around 9 then we going to the club after.'' I said. She nodded and walked downstairs. I sat down on the bed and thought about tonight. I would have to perform then go out and party. Hazel came back in and straddled me.

''Papi, how about after the concert we come back here and have our own party.'' She said tracing my Symphonic Love tattoo.

''Hmm, I'll take you in a club.'' I said. She smirked then got off my lap. I got up and followed her. I walked downstairs. She walked down to my graffiti room. She grabbed a can of spraypaint. She spelled out some words then I read them 'Forever we are.'

''I see how my baby feel about me.'' I said kissing her. She pulled away and smiled. I'm glad she is here with me.

''Baby, when is your birthday?'' I asked.

''August 10.'' She said. I thought then I drug her upstairs behind me. I took her into the kitchen and sat her on the island. I grabbed the flour and put it behind me back. I kissed her passionalelty then I threw flour on her.

''Christopher Maurice Brown voy a matar!'' She yelled in Spanish. Oh shit. I ran around to the other side of the island. She had chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I ran and she ran behind me. I fell and she sat down on my chest. She started spraying them on my chest. She rubbed it in then rubbed some on my face. She wrote something on my chest. I looked down and seen 'Hazel was here.' on my chest. I grabbed the jelly and put some in her hair.

''Chris did you just?'' She asked running her fingers through her hair. She ran toward me and I ran away screaming like a little girl. I ran downstairs and grabbed two spraycans. She ran down then stopped in her tracks.

''One more step and you will be covered in paint.'' I said putting the two cans up.

''Put the cans down and you will not get sprayed.'' She said pulling out the chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

''I'll put mine down, if you put yours down.'' I said. She gave me that glare and slowly put hers down on the ground. I put my down and walked over to her. Her flour was on her face and on the crewneck. The jelly was in her hair.