Chapter 24

Hazel

I'm now seven months pregnant. I been thinking about moving in with Chris because it will be weird if he comes over to visit his child every day. Since Jalise just turned eighteen, I might want her to live here, I'm considering it. I looked beside me and seen Chris looking at me.

''Good morning.'' I said smiling. He sat up and pecked my lips. I rubbed my bellt and smiled.

''Babe, be honest. Am I fat?'' I asked, looking into his eyes.

''Hazel, you are beautiful baby. You have the glow that I love seeing every morning.'' He said making my smile. I kissed him and climbed into his lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

''Come on, babe. We got somewhere to go.'' Chris said. I got off of his lap and walked my fat ass into the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into the bedroom and put on Vanilla scented lotion. I changed into Pink & White Daydream Crewneck, Acid Wash Destructed Sides skinny jeans with Voltage Cherry Air Jordan IV GS. 

I walked back into the bathroom and put on Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Maybelline Always Blazing Superstay 24HR Color, and Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation. I walked back into the bedroom and put my iPhone in my backpocket. Chris walked in wearing a black Pink Dolphin crewneck, dark jeans, with black/true red Jordan 9.

''You look beautiful.'' He smiled.

''Can we go? My back is killing me.'' I said holding my back. He nodded and we walked downstairs. This baby is heavy as fuck. We walked outside to his Lamborghini. I got in and put on my seatbelt. He got in and put the key into the ignition. He pulled off and turned up the radio. I laid my head back and rubbed my belly. Chris pulled up to a house.

''Come on, babe.'' He said getting out of the car. I got out and grabbed his hand. We walked up the driveway and he opened the door.

''Suprise!'' People shouted. I stepped back startled and seen a sign 'Baby Shower!'. I looked at Chris and smiled. I walked over to a chair sat down.

''Wow, this is really great. I didn't suspect a thing.'' I smiled. One of Chris's friends walked over to me.

''Hi, I'm Heather, one of Chris's friends.'' She said sticking her hand out. I shook it and she sat beside me. Chris brought me over a plate and I kissed his cheek. Heather and I talked for a while before Chris walked over.

''Come on, we're about to go outside.'' He said grabbing my hand. I smiled at Heather and walked with Chris. I followed him outside to a beautiful backyard. We sat down at a picnic table. He pecked my cheek and rubbed my belly. I looked up and seen a table of gifts in front of me. I squealed then grabbed one. I ripped off the wrapping paper and seen a stuffed animal.

''It's so arodable.'' I said handing it to Chris. After opening up all of the gifts, Heather came out with this big ass box. She sat it in front of me. I looked up and smiled. I opened the box and was surprised. There were clothes and shoes. There was also toys. I got up and hugged her. Chris put everything into the bigger box and took it back to the car. Tyga walked up to me.

''Hello, I'm Tyga.'' He said introducing hisself.

''I'm Hazel.'' I said smiling. We sat there silently, looking at each other til' Chris walked back.

''Come on babe, I got a present for you.'' He said. Him and Tyga did a handshake and we walked to the car. He started it up and pulled off. I ran my fingers thru my hair and laid back. Chris stopped and handed me a red blindfold.

''Put this on.'' He said. I wrapped it around my eyes and he tied it. I felt him get out of the car and open my door. He grabbed my hand and helped me out. We walked until he stopped and did something. He grabbed my hand and I followed him. He took off the blindfold off and I was amazed. He brought us a house.