Chapter 26

Hazel

Today, I'm moving into that house that Chris brought. I love this house, but this is Chris and I's family. Everyone says that Kayden is the cutest baby that ever seen. I got out of the bed and walked into my bathroom. Everything was packed expect for my outfit for today. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. I put on my Vanilla scented lotion. I slipped black tank top, dark grey 3.1 Phillip LM Stitched Panel skinny sweatpants, with black Nike Elite socks.

I slipped on Transparent Jelly Boots. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair into messy ponytail. I walked out of the bedroom and down to Kayden's nursey. I grabbed him out of his crib and lifted him into the air. I put him down and kissed his nose.

''Hey stink-stink. Let's get your dressed.'' I said walking into his en-suite and washed him. We walked back into his room and put him on the changing table. I changed him into a diaper and slipped him into a grey Jump Man onesie with grey Infant Jordan 4 Retro.

''Look at mommy's handsome man.'' I cooed.

''I thought I was your handsome man.'' A voice said. I quickly turned around and seen Chris. I let out a relief breath.

''Your my sexy papi.'' I said pecking his lips.

''Everything is ready, you want to take one last look around?'' He asked. I nodded and grabbed Kayden's diaper bag. We walked around, looking into each room.

''This is where daddy and mommy made you at.'' Chris said as we walked into the bedroom. We were letting Elise and Jeremih have the house, since it is paid for. Chris walked over to the door panel and grabbed a Sharpie out of his pocket. He wrote something on the wall. I walked over to him and read it. Hazel and Chris together forever. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

''We are together forever.'' I said. He smiled and we walked out. We walked downstairs and out of the door. I looked back and got into the U-Haul truck with Chris. I put Kayden in my lap and Chris pulled off. Kayden was talking some baby language. I grabbed a toy out of his bag and gave it to him. He giggled and threw it down.

''Chris, I love our son.'' I smiled.

''I do too, he's going to be like his daddy.'' He said. Chris pulled up to the house and took the key out of the ignition. I got out and put Kayden on my hip. I walked inside and put him into the playpen that was sitting in the living room. I walked back outside and grabbed some boxes. After about an hour or two, we were done. We sat down on the couch in the living room.

''You want to start unpacking?'' I asked. He nodded and we started unpacking boxes. I put clothes upstairs on our bed. I put everything where it was suppose to be. Kayden was in his playpen sleeping. I sat down and let out air. I got up and walked out to the beach. I sat down and breathed in the fresh air.

''I see you like the beach.'' I heard someone say. I turned around and looked up. Chris was standing with Kayden on his hip.

''Yeah, it's beautiful.'' I said turning around to face the ocean. Chris sat beside me and put Kayden into my lap. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of us. He posted it on Instagram. Kayden giggled. He clenched both of his fist, meaning he was hungry.

''Chris, go inside and get his bottle.'' I said. He got up and walked inside. I held him up by his stomach and sat him on his feet. He tried to walk but he almost fell. Chris walked in back with Kayden's bottle. I put the bottle in front of him and he drank. I rubbed his back and handed it to Chris. I put him over my shoulder and burped him. I put him in my lap and he fell asleep.

''Chris, I got to put Kayden in his crib.'' I whispered. He nodded and I stood up. I walked inside and upstairs to his nursery. I put him into his crib and turned on the baby montior. I walked out of the room and downstairs, out to the backyard. I walked back to over to Chris and sat down in his lap.

''Babe, when we have the wedding, I walked Kayden to be the ring barrier.'' I said smiling.

''Okay, I want us to honeymoon somewhere beautiful.'' He said.

''Where?'' I asked.

''What about Puerto Rico?'' He asked.

''I have always wanted to go there.'' I said. He smiled and kissed me. I got into his lap, straddling him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gripped onto my ass, making me moan into his mouth. I pulled away and smiled.

''Chris stop, you know I can't have sex for another two week.'' I whined.

''Wait til' these two weeks is over, I'mma be fucking yo' legs off.'' He said making me blush. He took me into his arms bridal style and walked up to the house. He walked into the kitchen and sat me down on the island.

''Bae, what you cooking?'' He asked.

''I don't know, I'm not hungry. I'm just a little bit sexual frausted.'' I said. That goofy smile was plastered on his face. He walked over to me and stood between my legs.

''What do you want me to do about it?'' He asked.

''I don't know, just kiss me or something.'' I said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a rough kiss. I moaned a little as his hands roamed over my body. He pulled away and pecked my lips.

''Come on, you want to go play the Xbox?'' He asked. I nodded and we walked upstairs into our bedroom. He plugged into the Xbox and handed me a controller. He put in NBA 2K 13 and we started playing. After a while he was in the lead with twelve points. He ended up winning. I pouted and sat on the bed.

''Sorry, but you had to lose.'' Chris said pecking my cheek. I smiled and laid on my stomach. Chris laid beside me and we watched TV.

''Chris, I'm sleepy.'' I said yawning.

''Come on, let's go to sleep.'' He said turning on his side. I got into his embrace and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and I feel asleep.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella