Chapter 7

|Hazel|

Last night was so fun and kinda romantic. I got out of bed feeling hella good. I walked into the bathroom and showered. I got out and dried off. I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom. I put on lotion then walked over to my closet. I chose a peach crop top, distressed short overalls with white sandals. I walked into the bathroom and put on Maybelline LashBlast mascara, NARS lipgloss and Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation.

I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed my white iPhone. I put it in my backpocket then grabbed my leather brown Michael Kors messenger purse. I put it across my body. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked outside and locked the door. I walked down to my car and got in. I put on my seat belt then started the car up. I pulled off and drove into town. I pulled into the parking lot. I parked the car and turned it off. I took a deep breath then got out of the car.

I walked into the building and was greeted by some people. I walked toward the elevator and got in. I pressed '3' and the doors closed. I waited silently as it went up. The doors opened and I walked out. I walked into the studio, Chris was recording something. I sat down and waited. He came out the booth wearing a white t-shirt, cargo pants with white, red and black Jordan 9's.

''Hello Hazel.'' He said. I waved then looked down at the ground. It's pretty awkward how it is between us.

''Hazel, we are going to have to talk about the kiss sooner or later.'' He said stating the issue.

''Chris, there is nothing to be said. I have already said what I wanted to say. Unless you wanna say something?'' I asked him.

''Yes I do. Hazel I'm truly sorry for kissing you. I know that the kiss meant nothing to you but it meant something to me. I'm just asking if you will forgive me. If you do will you go out to dinner with me tonight?'' He said apologizing. Wow he really just spilled everything out.

''Okay Chris. I forgive you and yes I will go out with you for dinner but keep it causal.'' I said. He got up and hugged me. I felt so safe in his arms. We let go and I was looking at his plump, juicy lips.

''Hazel, you okay?'' He asked concerned.

''Yeah I was just thinking about something.'' I said.

''Okay, so what is there to do now?'' I asked.

''Nothing, I finished everything. Unless you wanna go to my house and we play NBA 2K13.'' He said.

''Okay, I follow you.'' I said.

''No, you're riding with me pretty lady. I will bring you back here to get your car, so come on.'' He said walking out. I walked out behind him. We got into the elevator and he pressed '1'. We stood there silently. The doors opened and we walked out the building. He walked to a Lamborghini. He got in and I got in. He started it up and pulled off. He pulled up to his house and parked the car. We walked in and we walked downstairs into his basement.

''Wow I love it down here.'' I said looking around. It was just graffti everywhere.

''Thanks. I come down here and just let my mind do the drawings.'' He said. It was pretty unique.

''When can I do one?'' I asked looking at him.

''One day ma but right now we hang out, so come on.'' He said taking my arm and dragging me upstairs. He went into the living room which had a 70' inch plasma TV with a Xbox 360 and  Playstation 3.

''What do you wanna do ma?'' He asked sitting on the black leather L shaped couch.

''I don't know. What you got?'' I asked sitting beside him.