Chapter 30

Hazel

Today is Kayden's first birthday. My baby can walk and talk. He almost reminds me of Chris. Speaking of him, we talk a little bit. He wants me back but I'm not doing that again. My baby boy wanted a bounce house/cook-out themed party. I got out of bed and walked down to his nursery.  I opened the door and walked over to his crib. I picked him up and kissed all over his face.

''Goodmorning stink-stink.'' I said kissing his chubby cheek.

''Mwoning mwama.'' He said in his cute baby voice.

''You ready for your birthday party?'' I asked. He nodded his head. I walked into his en suite. I drew a small amount of water. I stripped him out of his pajamas and sat him into the tub. I washed him then took him out. I dried him off and drained the water. I put him on my hip and walked into his nursery. I put him into a Lighting McQueen diaper.

I slipped him into a white Triple OG 3/4 sleeve shirt, H&M cargo pants, black Nike Elite socks, with black/true red Air Jordan 13 Retro. I brushed his hair. I sat him on the floor and handed him his rattle.  I turned on the TV and turned to Spongebob.

''Mommy, has to go take a bath. Sit there and play with your rattle, okay.'' I said.

''Otay mwommy.'' He said. I kissed his forehead and walked out of his bedroom. I walked down to my bedroom and walked into my en suite. I stripped out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower. I showered, got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. I rubbed on Victoria's Secret Sun Kissed body lotion. I walked into my walk-in closet and looked around.

I slipped on a pink Flawless Crop top, Dark Acid Wash high waisted skinny jeans, black/pink HUF Plantlife socks with Toro Bravo Air Jordan 4. I walked into my en suite and sat down at my vanity. I put on Maybelline The Falsies Washable mascara, Maybelline Endless Ruby Superstay 24 lip color, and Classic Ivory Superstay 24 foundation. I put my hair back into a ponytail. I painted my nails with OPI Alpine Snow Matte nail polish.

I waited for my nails to dry before getting up. I walked out of my bedroom and walked down to Kayden's nursery. I walked in and seen him knocked out cold on the floor. I closed the door and walked downstairs. I walked outside to the grass part of the house. Everything was set up. Chris is suppose to be coming early, to start cooking. There was a loud knock on the door. I walked back inside and opened the door. Chris walked in and tried to peck my lips but I moved.

''Chris, don't.'' I said, closing the door.

''Hazel, when are you going to forgive me?'' He asked.

''I don't know, can you go cook the food.'' I said.

''Where's Kayden?'' He asked.

''Upstairs, napping.'' I said. He nodded and walked out back. I walked upstairs into Kayden's nursery. I took him into my arms.  He was a heave sleeper, so he woke up then went back to sleep. I walked downstairs and out back. Chris was grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. He turned around and looked at Kayden. He took him from me and put him on his hip.

''Hazel, please. Can we at least be in the same house?'' He asked.

''Chris, I'll only share a house with a faithful and trustworth person.'' I said, grabbing Kayden and walking into the house. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I turned to Spongebob. Kayden woke up looking around.

''Mwama, is Pwapa hwere?'' He asked rubbing his eyes.

''Yes, but he is getting things for your party. You want something to eat?'' I asked. He nodded and I helped him from the couch. He can walk but he will fall on his face. I grabbed both of his hands and walked behind him. We walked into the kitchen. I put him into his high chair.