Chapter 14

Hazel

Chris has become real distant for the past few weeks. We talk like two days out of the week. Sometimes when I ask to come to his house, he declines it. It's really scaring me because I know he is doing something but I'm going to see what's up. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I showered, got out and dried off. I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom. I put on Cotton Candy scented lotion.

I changed into white A.P.C. 80's top, Hollister Co super skinny jeans with Sperry's. I walked into my bathroom and put on Maybelline Last Blast mascara, Cherry Me Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, and Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation. I put my hair back into a ponytail. I grabbed my Michael Kors purse and my phone. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the door, locking it behind me.

I got into my car and put my key in the ignition. I pulled off and prayed for the best. I pulled up to his house and got out of my car. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the key from under the mat. I quietly unlocked the door. I walked upstairs and walked in to his bedroom. He was peacefully sleeping. Thank god, but just to make sure. I unlocked his phone and went to his messages. I seen the words Rihanna which almost made me lose it. I opened up the messages. Naked pictures were all that I said.

I look down at Chris and seen red. I slapped him and he immeditaley woke up holding his now red cheek.

''What the hell, Chris. I trusted you!'' I yelled. He got out of bed and looked at me.

''What the hell are you talkin' about?'' He asked. I threw the phone at him and he looked at it. His face softened.

''Hazel, I-I can ex-'' He said but I cut him off.

''Just leave me alone. Go back to your ex.'' I said walking toward the door but he grabbed my arm.

''Hazel, I don't want her. I want you, your the love of my life.'' He said looking into my eyes. I just snatched my arm away from him.

''Just leave me the fuck alone. This don't mean nothing to me.'' I said snatching my necklace off of my neck and throwing it to the floor. I stormed out of the house with him behind me. He came out behind me with a red tee shirt, jeans and red/white/black Air Force 1's.

''Hazel, please come back inside. Let's talk.'' He begged. I just got into my car and sped off. Me not looking a truck crashed into the passenger side. I faded to the darkness.

Chris

I heard a crashing noise. God, please don't it be Hazel. I walked up a little bit. I seen a grey Ford F-150 and a black Dodge Charger. That's Hazel car. I ran over to her car. I opened the door and her eyes were closed. I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

''9-1-1, what is your emergency?'' The operator asked.

''My girlfriend got into a car accident. I wasn't in the car but I heard it.'' I said.

''Sir, does she have a pulse?'' She asked. I walked over to her and checked her wrist.

''Yes, she has.'' I said.

''What is your location?'' She asked.

''Hollywood Hills.'' I said.

''Sir, we have ambulance on the way.'' She said. I hung up the phone and went into her car. I grabbed her purse and looked through it. I found her phone, I looked through her phone and found nothing. The ambulance pulled up and put her on the strecher.

''Sir, what is your relationship with her?'' The man asked.

''She's my girlfriend.'' I said.

''Come on.'' He said jumping into the ambulance. I jumped in with him. I looked her. She had bruises on her right arm.

''Is she going to be okay?'' I asked.

''We don't know, we'll try our best.'' They said putting a oxygen mask on her face. Gosh, this is all my fault. They took her from the back and ran into the hospital. I walked into the waiting room and straight up cried. I mean I love this girl but I'm the reason she's in this place fighting for her life. Hours passed and I hoped for the best.

''Are you here for Hazel Perez?'' A nurse asked.

''Yes, is she okay?'' I asked.

''Yes sir, she is okay. She is going to have some back pains and some memory problems but she should be okay.'' The nurse said.

''What do you mean memory problems?'' I asked.

''Well, she might forget some events but she will remember most up to four months ago.'' She said.

''Can, I go visit her?'' I asked.

''Yes, she's in room 103.'' The nurse said walking away. I got up and walked down the hall. Hospitals creep me the fuck out. I opened her room down and seen her hooked up to so many machines. I pulled up a chair and sat beside her.

''Hey, Hazel.'' I said with a raspy voice.

''Chris why am I in a hospital?'' She asked in a soft voice.

''You got into a car accident.'' I said looking down. She sat there for a moment then looked at me.

''You cheated on me with your ex. How could you?'' She asked in a quiet voice. I heard the quiver in her voice.

''Hazel, I was drunk and she came on to me. I'm really sorry.'' I said about to cry.

''Chris I can't believe you. I trusted you with my heart and I really loved you. Why Chris? I visioned a lot of stuff for us. Us having a child. Getting married and settling down but you messed it up.'' She said looking away from me. Wow, she actually envisioned those things for us.

''Hazel, I know I fucked up. I just want us to be together.'' I said with tears rolling down my face.

''When I get out of this hospital, I'm just cutting all my ties with you. You cheated on me. I wanted to give myself to you but now I see how you are.'' She cried out. I just hugged her. We both cried. I just wanted my girlfriend back. Hazel is one of those girlfriend that don't want fame or the money. She just wants the love and to know that you care for here. She was the high point of my days. I really care and love her.

''Chris, I just want to be alone right now.'' She said looking down at her hand.

''Okay, I understand. Here, I found it in your car.'' I said handing her the purse. She slightly smiled then I walked out. I caught a cab home. I unlocked my phone and looked at my home screen. It was me and Hazel kissing in front of the paparazzi. We both had the paint on our bodies. The man pulled up to my house and I paid him. I got out and walked inside.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Peach Ciroc. I know y'all think this is a unhealthy way to get over a break up but I can't keep her off of my mind. I walked into my room and took off everything except my boxers. I took the Ciroc to the head. I didn't stop till' it was empty. I laid my head back on the pillow and fall asleep.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella [Not Happy With This Chapter]