Chapter 5

|Chris|

I was walking down the street on the way to RCA. I walked into Starbucks and waited in line. I seen something that caught my eye. I looked at it and seen a picture of Hazel and August Alsina on the beach hugging. The caption was Can This Be The Next Hip-Hop Couple? I got mad but why should I care, I got Rihanna. I grabbed my latte and walked out.

I walked into the building and to the elevator. I got in and pressed '3' and waited.  The doors opened and I walked in. Hazel was no where to be seen. I walked into the studio and sat down on the couch. Where the hell is she?

|Hazel|

I just finished putting on my outfit for today (white t-shirt, denim vest, grey sweats with pockets with Air Jordan 3 Katrina's). I went into my bathroom and put on Maybelline Volum' Express, NARS lipgloss with Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation. I put in my diamond studs. I put my hair into a messy sock bun. I grabbed my white Michael Kors tote bag. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the house and got into my car.

I turned it on and sped off. My phone started to rap again. I put on my bluetooth and started to speak.

''Hello'' I said turning.

''Girl you are on a magazine with August Alsina'' Jasmine sequaled.

''I know'' I said smiling.

''You know I have to move to New York'' She said. My smile got wiped off my face.

''For what'' I asked.

''Because I live with my parents and my dad is getting stationed in New York'' She explained. I forgot her dad was in the military.

''Man, I'mma miss my best friend. I gotta go Jazzy talk to you later'' I said taking off my bluetooth. I grabbed my purse and got out of my car. I walked into the building and got into the elevator. I pressed '3' and the doors closed. The doors opened and I walked in. Everyone greeted me and I smiled back. I walked into the studio and seen Chris sitting on the couch.

''You know you're 2 minutes later'' He said. What the fuck two minutes.

''Okay'' I said shrugging my shoulders and sat down on the couch. He rolled his eyes and walked into the booth. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it. It was from August.

August♥♥: Hey Hazel

Me: Heyy August

August♥♥: What you doing

Me: Working and texting you

August♥♥: Oh, so when your lunch

Me: 12-1 why

August♥♥: Nothin' text ya later

Me: Okay

I locked my phone and looked at my nails. The clock continusly ticked. I wonder what I should get for lunch? Chris walked out of the booth and sat down on the other couch.

''Hazel what is your damn problem'' He asked me.

''I don't have a damn problem, okay'' I snapped. He rolled his eyes.

''Roll your fucking eyes again, you won't have em'' I spat. He is really testing my patiences. I got out my iPad Mini and my earbuds. I put them into my ears and started listening to 'What About Your Friends' by TLC. Chris came over and snatched my iPad away from me.