Chapter 13

Hazel

It's been two weeks since I have out of this house. I just sit in my room and watch TV all day. I get out of bed to eat but that's it. I drank some Vodka out of the bottle. I have lost a little weight. My phone started to buzz. I knew it was Chris. I unlocked my phone but it was from Lauren.

Lauren: Can you come to the studio? I want to talk to you? Chris isn't hear.

Me: Okay

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I showered, got out and dried off. I walked into my bedroom. I put on Cotton Candy scented lotion. I walked over to my closet. I chose a white 3/4 sleeve upper thigh tight fitted dress. I walked into the bathroom and put on Maybelline Last Blast mascara, Cherry Me Maybelline Baby Lips lip blam and Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation. I was brushed my tight, coarse hair. After about 15 minutes of using the flat iron my hair was straight. I put in my Bamboo Hoop earrings. I walked into my bedroom and put on my white 4 inch Christian Louboutin red bottom pumps.

I grabbed my vanilla Michael Kors monogram purse. I put my iPhone and wallet into it. I checked everything then walked downstairs. I grabbed the keys then walked outside. I closed the door. Paparazzi were everywhere. I put on my Raybans and walked down to my car.

''Hazel, are you and Chris Brown still together? You haven't be spotted all week.'' Said a reporter. I continued down to my car.

''No comment.'' I said opening the door to my car. I got inside and put the key into the ignition. I pulled off and sighed loudly. All these paparazzi are getting on my nerves. I pulled up to RCA and got out. I seen more paparazzi. I hurried inside and walked over to the elevator. I pushed '3'. I stepped out and walked down to the studio. I opened the door and Lauren was sitting on the couch doing something. She looked at me.

''Sit down.'' She said. I sat down on the couch and took off my shades. I crossed my leg at the knees. I sat down my purse and moved some hair out of my face.

''Hazel, you got to talk to Chris. I haven't seen him in four days.'' She said.

''Lauren with all due respect, I don't want to talk to him. He knew that I wanted him to do.'' I said.

''Hazel, a relationship is about give and take. You also have to learn that things aren't going to always go your way. You have to forget and forgive.'' She said. She was right.

''I know, Lauren. I'll go talk to him.'' I said getting up and hugging her. I walked out of the room and to the elevator. I got in and pushed '1'. I waited then the doors opened. I walked out and put on my Raybans. I walked to my car and got in. I put my key into the ignition and pulled off. I was thinking about what I was say. I pulled up to his house. Well he goes nothing. I took the key out of the ignition and got out. I took off my Raybans and walked up to the door.  I knocked on it and it opened. Chris moved to the side and let me in. I was amazed by the sight.

The lights were dimmed and there were candles. There was rose petals all on the floor arrange a heart. There was red wine sitting on the coffee table. I walked inside and Chris closed the door.

''Chris I just came here to talk. Not to be woo'ed back to being with you.'' I said sitting down on the couch. He sat down on the other couch.

''Okay Hazel, what did you want to talk about?'' He asked.

''I came here to tell you to get back to work. You can't be mopping over to me.'' I said. He looked down on the floor. He stood up then walked over to the couch I was sit on. He put me into his lap and kissed me. It was a meaningful kiss. He was reaching for the zipper on the back of my dress. I pushed him off.