Chapter 9

Hazel

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Chris was cooking in his boxers. I walked up behind and smacked his ass. He quickly turned around and seen me.

''Good morning Hazel.'' He said pecking my lips.

''Good morning Chris.'' I said smiling. He turned back around and cooked. I leaned against the counter. He turned back around and put my on the counter. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled away and pecked my lips before turning back to the stove. I bit my lip. He turned back around and gave me a plate.

''Thanks.'' I said eating some off the eggs. He sat beside me on the counter. We ate in silence. When we were done he put them in the dishwasher.

''What you doing today?'' Chris asked.

''I don't know. Maybe I'll go home, watch a couple of old movies. Why?'' I asked.

''I wanted to have a second date.'' He said.

''Okay.'' I asked.

''The beach 4:45. Wear something casual like you did the first time I met you.'' He said smiling.

''Okay, so I'mma go home. I'll see you later.'' I said hopping down from the counter and pecking his lips. I slipped on my Vans and walked outside. Paparazzi were everywhere. I got into my car and left. I pulled up to my house and walked into the house. As soon as I got in, I walked into the living room. I turned on the TV and watched Spongebob. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Jasmine.

Jasmine: Why was you seen leaving Chris Brown's house this morning

Me: What?! How did you find out?

Jasmine: It's all over E! News

I turned to E! and seen me on the TV. Oh my gosh everybody sees me on TV.

''In other news a mystery girl was spotted leaving Chris Brown's house at 9:42 this morning. Our E! reporters said that she was she was spotted going into the house last night around five o'clock yesterday.'' The woman said. Oh my god, I grabbed my phone and texted Chris.

Me: Chris I'm all over E! News

Chris: What?

Me: Yeah. They seen me leaving your house.

Chris: Hazel just let it blow over. See you later ;)

I smiled then watched something on Fuse. I got bored so I walked into my kitchen and baked some cookies. I ate them then I looked at the clock 2:13. I walked into my bathroom and showered. I got out, dried off and put on my robe. I walked into my bedroom and changed into peach crop top, khaki shorts with black/white/atomic red Air Griffey Max 1. I walked into the bathroom and put on True Red Covergirl lipstick, Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof mascara, Covergirl Liquid eyeliner and neutral MAC Eyeshadow. I flat-ironed my hair and put a red bandana around it. I put in my diamond studs. I put on a chunky gold chain necklace.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my phone into my backpocket. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I got into my car and pulled off. I was listening to FDB on my way. Halfway through It Won't Stop I pulled up to the beach. I got out of the car and walked along the beach. I was amazed by what I seen. Chris was standing there in a black t-shirt, dark jeans with black/red/white Jordan 9's.

''Chris.'' I said smiling.

''I hope you like it.'' He said.

''No, I love it.'' I said hugging him. We sat down on the sand and he took stuff out of the basket. It was pizza, french fries, champenge with some cake.