Chapter 6

|Hazel|

|2 Weeks Later|

It's been two weeks since the kiss. Me and August are really close. He is coming with me to the cookout. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I showered then dried off. I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom. I put on my Malibu Heat lotion. I walked over to my closet. I chose a white crop top, black leggings with black, white and red Jordan 13 Retro's. I walked into the bathroom and curled my hair. I put on Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara, NARS lip gloss and Maybelline Mineral Powder foundation.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my leather brown Michael Kors Jet Set Tote. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door. August was leaning back on his black 2010 Dodge Challenger. He was wearing white t-shirt, black Levi jeans with leopard print Jordan 13 Retro's. I locked the door and walked down there to him. I hugged him tightly.

''August'' I said as he kissed my cheek. His lips were so closer to mine. I stopped hugging him.

''Haz'' He said calling me by my nickname. We got into the car and he started it. He pulled off and I set the location on his GPS. My phone started to buzz. I unlocked it and seen it was a text from Chris.

Chris: Can you come in

Me: Nope

Chris: Why not

Me: Don't worry about it

He texted me something else but I ignored it. August song came on and we turnt up. He let down the top and my hair was going everywhere.

''Dang Hazel you can rap'' He said.

''I know'' I said popping my imaginary collar. We laughed as he turned the car. We talked about a lot of things too. He told me that he's doing a remix to 'I Luv This Sh*t'. I seen my family house. He pulled into the driveway. I got and went to the backyard. My sister, Jalise ran up and hugged me.

''Why is August Alsina here'' She asked looking at August who was by my side.

''I can't get a hi or anything'' I said chuckling.

''Hi. What is August Alsina doing here?'' She asked.

''This is my best friend. August this is my younger sister Jalise'' I said introducing them. He hugged her and I think she was about to faint.

''Where is Jermaine'' I asked her.

''In the back with Elise and the twins. Come on they missed their aunty'' She said walking. We followed her and I seen my family.

''Bruh'' I said running over to Jermaine and hugging him tightly.

''Is this my little sister Hazel'' He asked sarcastially.

''Duhh, Jermaine'' I said looking at Elise and the twins. I smiled at the sight of my niece and nephew.

''Elise, how have you been?'' I asked her as I hugged her.

''Great, having Marah and Nicholas was truly great. Enough about me, how are you.'' She said.

''My life is so crazy now. I work for a celebrity'' I said.

''Who?'' She asked me.

''Chris Brown'' I said in a nonchanlant tone.

''Oh, I heard the tone in your voice is he bad'' She asked. I explained everything to her. She was shocked.

''So you kissed him and he is with Rihanna'' She said.

''Yeah but I told him to forgot about it'' I said.