Chapter 21

Hazel [2 Months Later]

I been feeling strange for the past few weeks. I have been feeling light headed and I feel like I have to throw up. I'm going to the doctor's office so that I could see what is wrong with me. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I showered, got out and dried off.  I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom. I put on Cotton Candy scented lotion. I changed into white tee shirt, Burgandy drawstring skinny sweatpant, with black Mini Classic Shearling UGG's. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I put on Carmex and walked back into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I grabbed the keys and walked out of the door. I walked down to my car. I got in and put the key into the ignition. I pulled off and turned up the radio. Beware was playing. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I took the key out of the ignitiona and got out. I walked in and walked to the front desk.

''Welcome, what can I help you with?'' Asked the intern.

''I'm here for a check-up.'' I said.

''Okay, ma'am. Which doctor?'' She asked.

''Dr. Marosen.'' I said. She typed into her computer then looked up at me.

''Sit down. She will be out in a second.'' She said. I walked over to waiting area and sat down. I got out my phone and played Candy Crush.

''Hazel Perez.'' Someone said. I got up and followed a nurse back to the doctor's area. He took my height and weight. He walked me into a room and I sat down on the bed.

''She will be momentarily.'' He said walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I looked around the room. The door opened and my doctor walked in. She sat down in her chair with a computer in her lap.

''Hello, Ms. Perez. What can I do for you?'' She asked.

''Well for the past few weeks, I have felt light-headed and I felt like I had to throw up.'' I said.

''Well, I might have a hunch. I'll be right back.'' She said sitting her laptop on the counter and walking out of the room. I sat there bored out of my mind. She walked back into the room with a small, clear plastic cup.

''Go pee into this cup.'' She said handing me the cup. I walked out of the room into the bathroom. I did the business then walked back into the room. I handed her the cup.

''I'll be back.'' She said walking back out. I sat back onto the bed and grabbed my phone. Chris is in N.O. [New Orleans] with Trey and August. I miss my baby but he's getting his money. The doctor walked back in.

''Well, I have some news.'' She said.

''You're 2 months pregnant.'' She said. I looked at her in disbelief. I'm about to become a mom.

''You're joking.'' I said.

''No ma'am. You want to see?'' She asked. I nodded.

''Lift your shirt up.'' She said. I lift up my shirt and she put on this cold, gel-like substance on my stomach. She turned on the screen and I seen something inside of me. I'm really pregnant. I looked up at the screen. She wiped it off and I pulled down my shirt. She gave me a bottle of vitamins and a piece of paper.

''Come back on this date.'' She said pointing to the date on the poece of the paper. I nodded and walked out of the room. I walked out of the building. I walked to my car and got in. I put the key into the ignition and pulled off. I pulled up to my house and took the key out of the ignition. I got out and walked up to the door. I opened it and walked in. I walked up to my bedroom ahd changed into one of Chris's tee shirts. I got onto the bed and grabbed my iPad. I facetimed Chris. He answered and it looked like he was in the studio.

''Hey baby.'' I said smiling.

''Hey, how are you?'' He asked.

''Great, it's something that I want to tell you.'' I said.

''Okay, baby what is it?'' He asked.

''We're going to have something less than eight months.'' I said smiling. He looked confused.

''What?'' He asked, dumbfounded. I lifted up the shirt and rubbed my stomach. I looked at the screen and his eys were big.

''My girl pregnant!'' He shouted. I heard August walking up.

''Hold up, my best friend pregnant?'' He asked.

''Yes, you is going to be a goddaddy.'' I said. His face lit up. Chris was doing some kind of dance.

''Aug! When you get back can you make me some of those hot chicken wings?'' I asked.

''Yeah, yo' boy Chris is over here is doing some crazy shit.'' He said turning the camera around. Chris was doing this dougie then he started stroking.

''Christopher!'' I yelled. He stopped and looked over at me. I just shook my head and looked back at August.

''August, is y'all smokin'?'' I asked.

''Aye yo' Aug, come just some of this good-good!'' I heard Trey yell.

''Trey, I'm facetiming my best friend and Chris's girl Hazel.'' He shouted.

''Oh, she look fine as f-.'' Trey got cut off by Chris.

''Aye, motherfucker. That's my girl.'' Chris said.

''As you see I got to get these two high ass back to the hotel room. Relaxing and call up Lalia. Love you, Hazel and the little baby that is inside of you.'' He said smiling. I smiled and ended the call. I looked down at my pregnant belly. It wasn't that big. I laid down and pulled the covers over my body. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Sorry it's short.

Daniella