Chapter 22

Chris

When I heard that Hazel was pregnant something rushed over me. I'm really happy but I don't know if I am ready for a kid. I looked over at her, she was sleeping peacefully. She just turned three months yesterday. We want to tell the public but we wanted to tell our families first. Today is the day that we tell them that she is pregnant. Her belly is so cute. Every morning when she wakes up, I kiss her stomach and talk to him or her. Hazel turned over to face me. Her eyes were opened and her lips formed a smile.

''Good morning, baby.'' She said.

''Good morning, beautiful.'' I smiled. I pecked her lips and she smiled back.

''My parents are going to be over in by 7:00.'' She said.

''I know and my mom is going to be here by 7:00, meaning I can go home and get ready.'' I said.

''I gotta do the cooking, meaning I will be on my feet most of the day.'' She said. I know that her ankles hurt sometimes.

''I'll be here to help you. I can go get the clothes from the house and come back.'' I said. She smiled and kissed me. As long as the doctor says we can have sex, I'mma wet her bed. She rolled over onto her bed and I hovered over her. I kissed her neck softly.

''Chris, stop.'' She moaned out. I moved up to her lips and bit my bottom lip. I pecked her lips,continuously. She smiled thru everyone.

''Chris, this is how we got into this situation in the first place.'' She giggled.

''I can't help it. You are so sexy.'' I said biting my lip. She blushed and kissed my forehead.

''Babe, we got to go cook.'' She said. We got out of the bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. She grabbed the yams, collard greens, cornbread, and baked beans out of the cabinet. I grabbed the chicken, pork chop, and hamburger.

(One Cooking Episode Later)

We were exhausted. Oh, not from cooking. We did everything from kissing to making out on the kitchen counter. Everything was prepared, all we have to do is wash and get ready. We were in the living room, watching Spongebob.

''Babe, I want you to move in with me.'' I said.

''Chris, your house is too big for me. I love my house.'' She said snuggling into my embrace.

''But, baby. I want you to be with me.'' I said.

''Chris, I am with you. I just don't want to move. I'm pregnant. Maybe after the pregnancy, I will.'' She said. I sighed and she kissed my cheek. Minutes passed, as the time went by.

''Baby, I'mma go get my stuff.'' I said getting up. She got up and kissed me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled away and bit her bottom lip.

''Sorry, my pregnancy hormones are all over the place.'' She said.

''Who said that you had to be sorry.'' I said winking at her. I walked toward the door and opened it. I walked out, closing it behind me. Meeting her parents, can't wait.

Hazel

I licked my lips, after the kiss. I shook my head and smiled. I walked upstairs into the bathroom. My parents are going to be judgemental, watch. I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I grabbed my Vanilla scented shower gel. I washed my body and hair. I stepped out and dried off with my white towel.

I wrapped it around my body and walked into my bedroom. I rubbed Vanilla scented lotion all over my body. I walked over to my closet and looked through. I have to really impress my parents, so they will take the news. I changed into a cut out bustier high-low dress. I slipped on my black Christian Louboution Lady Highness 160 Mary Jane leather pumps. I walked back into the bathroom and sat down at the vanity. I put on Maybelline Great Lash mascara and Maybelline Red Revival Color Sensational Lipcolor.