I then hung up after we talked for 2 hours and a few minutes. God I love talking to her she just makes me so happy.

____________________________________

Third pov

"Lets go lets go!" Jin yells. Suga just stared at him and shook his head and walked out. "Jin calm down we're thirty minutes early" jhope tells jin and he deaths stares jhope. "I want suga to be early to his games so he can warm up and be ready to win his game arrasso" he yells and calms. "Ok let's go" he clapped his hands in a sassy way and hopped into the van after locking up.

Jungkook and Tzuyu were been love birds in the front seat. "Yah, that's disgusting" jungkook pulled away (kissing) from tzuyu and laughed while staring at tzuyu. "Oh shh Hyung stop been jealous you single person" tzuyu chuckled. "Yah yah yah, as you can see I have yoongi ok" (yoomin! 😍) Jimin points at jungkook.

"Ok out out" Jin yells "yah, were literally not even 20cm apart from eachother hyung geez" tae tells jin and he hit taes head. "Ouch" tae rubs his head and pouts.

Everyone got out and made their way in after crowds of fans and cameras were surrounding them.

'I love you jungkook and tzuyu!'

'Jungkook oppa you better be looking after tzuyu!'

'Don't hurt tzuyu'

'Oppa saranghae'

'Aaaahhh!!! My soul just left my body!!'

One fan yelled making suga think 'how the fck are you still speaking then? Or even standing?' He walked off inside with a poker face on.

(Typical yoongi 😂)

Tzuyu, jungkook and bts smiled,waved,bowed and blew kisses to the fans and thanking them.

Everyone took a seat in the VIP area surrounded by fans. Don't need no security guards since some fans know what privacy is. They treat us as if we were normal not famous just like them.

Jungkook and Tzuyu just hugged. Kissed sometimes. And talked while laughing at eachother which made some people take pictures or videos of the two. "minsuga!!!!" Jimin yells making everyone scream.

Bts and tzuyu were cheering suga on and watching his games. 134-68 yoongis team flogged the other team. Yoongi is the captain and of course he got most of the shots. Everyone cheering for his team and win. Yoongi was exhausted and tired. He couldn't wait to get home.

"Good game Hyung!" Tae and jimin cheers for him and Yoongi smiled and nodded while wiping hisself. "I'm gonna get my things I'll meet you guys outside" Yoongi tells his members. They all nodded and made their way out.

Him on the other hand went to get his bag and stuff. When he turned around his eyes met with another pair of eyes. "L-lea?" Yoongis eyes widened. "Yoongi" she bowed and smiled. "Long time no see in person huh?" She asked and yoongi couldn't say anything.

"I missed you" his heart softens and lea just laughed and smiled. "Me too" she says.

*yoongi and lea were childhood friends but couldn't see eachother because of his predebut and group comebacks and stuff.*

They both walked out of the building laughing and smiling. "Lea?!" Tzuyus eyes widened. "Wha-ho-why are you here? How do you-" lea replied. "Unnie!" She screamed and hugged Tzuyu. Bts memebers were all confused. "Uhm someone fill us in?" Namjoon says.

"Well she's my childhood friend. Tzuyu how come you didn't tell me Lea went to the same school as you. Or was even your friend?" Yoongi asks tzuyu and she shrugged. "Your scary when your quiet" she says honestly. "I don't think I'm that scary" yoongi laughs.

"Well you are yoongi you should smile more" yoongis face turns into a poker one. "Too much tzuyu" then Lea laughed so did the rest of them. "Lets go eat!" Jin yells. "Geez! Why you keep yelling!" Tae yells back at jin and jin glared back at taehyung. "Yah!" Jin yells. Taehyung ran to hide behind namjoon. "Do something about him namjoon" Jin glares at tae and namjoon.

(Oml! Namjin feels!)

____________________________________
[1354 wc]
Literally my feelings change a lot. First I'm happy,sad,angry,Inlove. I usually unplanned date chapters when I'm feeling something that makes me want to write the story based on how I feel. Lalalalaooalalaoaks
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗