My foot gets caught in a root that's sticking out of the ground and I trip and roll down the hill that was unfortunately there. When I reach the bottom I don't move, everything's screaming at me to stay still. Everything hurts, I let out a quiet sob and my vision becomes darker. Then I don't see anything.
||
"It's going to be okay, I won't let any harm come your way anymore." A soft voice murmurs, I can hear the beeping of a heart monitor and I can smell medicines and cleaning supplies. I can feel a warm hand grasping mine and I can feel the presence closely that it sends tingles through my spine; Isaac. "Just please wake up Claudia, please. There's so many unanswered questions and there's so many unspoken words that need to be spoken," he pleads.

My eyes peel themselves open, the first thing I see is the white ceiling. The brightness hurts so I shut them again then blink, everything goes silent and I turn my head to my side. Zac looks at me and he lets out a sigh of relief, he has bags underneath his eyes and a stubble. "Zac?" I croak out but immediately shut up when my throat protests painfully, he passes me a bottle of water and I take it thankfully. I take note of the cast that goes from my shoulder all the way to my hand, I stare at it in confusion.

"You broke your shoulder, elbow and wrist," he whispers quietly, I nod; that's why it was so painful. A silence wraps around us and I stare at him, he stares back. "Claudia.... what happened?" Uncertainty is laced in his voice, tears sting my eyes as the memories resurface.

"They....T-They said someone was here to see me, I thought it would be you...... When I walked into the office and saw him, my father I knew trouble was bound to happen. And trouble I got; he dragged me out of school and shoved me into the car, he slapped me and told me that everything was all my fault and I told reporters that he was a cheater, he sells second hand clothes and all that. Then he slammed my head into the car door and I couldn't handle it anymore," I sob. "So I opened the car door and jumped out landing on my arm, I saw his car had stopped so I stood up and ran to the woods. I tripped on a root then went tumbling down a hill and then I passed out cold," his eyes darken and his jaw clenches, his breathing is heavy and he exhales.

"I'll kill him," he growls. He looks down at me, "he hurt you, Claudia. He hurt the one person that I really care about, the one person that makes me sane and stops me from making stupid decisions." Tears trail down my cheeks and he hugs me, I hug him with one arm back and sob quietly.

"H-how long was I out for?" I whisper, he pulls back and stares at me with uncertainty. This scares me, my heart rate accelerates and I look at him wide eyed. Oh god, was it long?

"Three years...." he whispers, I look at him mortified and a sob escapes my mouth. "I'm just kidding, only two days. I wanted to make light of the conversation but I'm a f*ck tard so that didn't work," I punch his shoulder with my good hand.

"You scared me!" He grabs my hand and looks at me intently.

"I'm sorry."

||
School sucks! I feel so alone at the moment tbh, my friend always leaves me out and she's meant to be my best friend

                                  ||School sucks! I feel so alone at the moment tbh, my friend always leaves me out and she's meant to be my best friend

It's getting so annoying when the people who know who I like make it obvious and say their names like bish stfu before I kill you!

And I really just want to share this one last gif because yeah...