4.4

"You people swore you could take the saviours out and you failed!"  Gregory said with anger as he looked around at the people in his office

"You people swore you could take the saviours out and you failed!"  Gregory said with anger as he looked around at the people in his office. "We aren't trade partners, we aren't friends. And we never met. I owe you nothing."

Katy furrowed her brows confused and angry by how stupid the man could be. She really did not like him at all.

"Oh, you were very brave staying in here while Maggie and Sasha saved this place." Jesus commented. "Your courage was inspiring."

"Hey." Gregory looked at him in shock. "Don't you work for me? Aren't we friends?"

"Gregory." Rick said. "We already started this-"

"You started this."

"We did." Rick insisted. "And we're gonna win."

"These are killers!"

"Is this how you wanna live? Under their thumb. Killing your people." Rick tried to appeal to him to get our way.

"Sometimes we don't get to choose what our life looks like." Gregory shrugged. "Sometimes Ricky, you have to count the blessings you have."

"How many people can we spare?" Maggie stepped forwards. "How many people here can fight?"

"We? I don't know how many people we have, Margaret and does it even matter?" The two Dixons shared a raged look. "What are you gonna do, start a platoon of Sargon farmers? They grow things, they're not gonna want to fight."

"You're wrong." Tara told him firmly, she had come back sometime when Katy had been with The Saviours and she held a lot of anger about the death of her girlfriend. "When people have the chance to do what's right, they usually step up."

"Let me stop you before you break into song."

"Dickhead." Katy muttered loud enough to be heard.

"Would we be better off without the Saviours?" Rick asked loudly.

"Yeah, sure."

"So what will you do to fix the problem." Michonne prompted Gregory.

"I didn't say we had a problem, you did." Katy wanted to bang her head against the bookshelf she was leaning on everytime the man spoke. "And what happens outside of my view, is outside of my view."

"The hell man?" Daryl stood tall. "You're either with us or you ain't. You're sittin' there talking out of both sides of your mouth."

Gregory stood up. "I think I've made my position very clear. Leave out the back way."

Rick walked out and everybody followed angrily. "We don't need him anyway."

"That's right 'cause we have Maggie, Sasha and Jesus here."