2.9

A lot of shit happened

The group had been on the verge of being kicked out of Alexandria until Pete went on a rampage and killed Deanna's husband, then Rick and the group came out on top. At the moment Rick killed Pete, Aaron and Daryl walked in with a man called Morgan who knew Rick from a while ago. He was some sort of pacifist.

"Daryl." Katy quickly made her way over to her husband. He pulled the woman into his arms tightly as he looked around at the bodies on the floor.

"That was some welcome back." He commented.

"You should have seen it before." Katy shook her head. "Rick got in a fight with Jessie's husband. It was bad." 

The two walked back to their house and as Daryl got some food, Morgan sat down in front of them. The group was curious about him -- it was strange for anybody to be against violence and killing in the new world.

"I'm Katy." She smiled.

"Morgan."

"I've heard about you." All heads turned as Rick walked in the room with his face covered in blood.

"You were right. It wasn't over." Morgan said.

Rick replied. "Listen, I don't take chances anymore."

"And you shouldn't."

"Rick." Katy called as the man limped towards the door. "Do you want me to help with your cuts?"

He shook his head. "I think most of this is Pete's blood."

Katy made her way outside to find Daryl crouched down in front of his bike fiddling with something on it. She saw on the seat and smiled as he looked up at her quickly.

"So, you've got a bike again."

"Yeah."

"Are you happy to have a bike again?"

"Yeah." Daryl was a man of few words but he was trying to avoid conversation with the woman which confused her.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

"I am."

"What happened on the run?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"I know something happened on the run."

"Nothing happened on the run."

"I can ask Aaron what happened on the run."

"Nothing happened on the run." His tone didn't change at all but hers was getting sharper by the second so she leapt up off the bike as soon as she saw the door open and Rick walk out.