4.3

Katy sat with Negans wives once again

Katy sat with Negans wives once again. This time she did not have Sherry to talk to because of the issues going on with Amber who was apparently still seeing her ex-boyfriend. A very stupid thing to do. Even if he had six wives, they could only have him.

"Ladies, don't mind the kid."

Katy looked up quickly at the peculiar sentence as Negan walked into the room and her eyes widened when she saw Carl Grimes standing next to the man. She shot up, moving quicker than she had had to for so long as she made her way over to the boy and hearing the end of Negan's words to him.

"You're gonna wanna look at their titties. It's fine, knock yourself out."

"Do not do that!" She warned Carl sternly. "Why did you bring him here?"

"Your gonna wanna watch your tone." Negan warned with a raised brow.

"Negan." She spoke more softly. "Can you please tell me why Carl is here?"

"Better." He nodded. "He hid in one of my trucks and pulled a gun on me and my men."

The woman's jaw dropped in disbelief at the silly and brave thing the boy had done. And how he was still alive and sade. "Why the hell would you do that, Carl?"

"He's got balls." Negan shrugged with a smirk before going to Sherry.

Katy looked at Carl before stepping forwards and wrapping her arms around him, feeling a sense of home with his presence. "How could you be so stupid?" She asked quietly.

"I want to kill him." Determination laced his voice.

"You can't. Not now." She shook her head. "Do not risk getting killed. Does anybody know you're here?"

"Jesus." He whispered which made Katy feel better, at least he was out there planning something. "I saw Daryl outside."

She changed the subject quickly not able to think about her husband. "How's Alexandria?"

"Not great last time I was there?" He shrugged. "I went to the Hilltop."

"Where's your dad?"

"With Aaron." She clenched her eyes closed at the reminder of her brother who she still was not close enough to.

"He's safe?" Carl nodded and she moved closer to him. "Do what he says and don't piss him off. Please."

Negan walked back over with a beer which he passed to Carl earning a narrowed look from Katie. "Let the kid live a little." He shrugged.

The man then walked over to Amber who looked scared, a reasonable thing. Katy and Sherry made eye contact where they shared a nervous look. Amber may have been a bit stupid but she was a nice girl and neither wanted her to get hurt. Sherry had filled Katy in on the Amber situation as soon as she found out, it was clear the younger girl was in love with Mark but they could never happen, not under Negan. Sherry knew that better than anybody; you could still see the sneaking glances between her and Dwight if you looked hard enough. Negan spoke cruelly to Amber as he always did, he may not physically hurt the woman but he played awful mind games.