4.0

Katy pulled away from Daryl when she felt the truck come to a sudden halt, she looked into his eyes deeply before harshly pressing her lips against his in a departing kiss

"Don't make them kill you." She ordered and he knew exactly what she meant. He had a tendency to be stubborn and that only ever rubbed enemies up the wrong way. She needed him to survive otherwise she wasn't sure that she would.

The truck was opened quickly and a rough hand grabbed the woman's arm, she pulled away with repulsion before gulping slightly. "Don't touch me, I'll come with you."

She hated walking alongside the evil men, it made her feel like she was working with them but she was not at ease. She simply wanted her baby to live and this seemed like the best chance. As much as she knew it lay with her to keep their baby safe, she wished she could control Daryl's safety but that was up to him. The men wondered why she went with them so easily but they guessed that she would have her own motives. Used to rough handling and killing, they wondered how Negan would feel about the girl complying.

The building was large and cleaner than she had expected; people were working and they all seemed to have jobs, like a well-run factory. It was shocking to think that people actually lived and worked under Negan. They walked through quite a few hallways before she was stopped outside of a door, inside there was a normal and nice room which made her brows furrow, she had been expecting a cell or something unappealing.

"Wait in here till Negan comes to speak to you."

Stepping into the room nervously, she stood straight until the door was closed behind her. That was when she allowed her blood to run cold and her body to take her over to the bed before she collapsed from her shaking legs. She ran her hand along the sheets, they were nice but they didn't feel like those in Alexandria, they didn't feel like home. She wished so badly that she was at home.

But everything was different now.

She lay down, closing her eyes and allowing tears to leak out. She wanted to forget but images of Abraham and Glenn and her family kept running through her vision. She didn't allow herself to break down but she wanted to when she thought about her own feelings about the deaths she had witnessed and then thought about how Maggie or Rosita would feel. Her thoughts overclouded her mind so much that she didn't hear the door open. 

"Oh, awaken sleeping beauty."

Negan's voice boomed through the room along with his obnoxious chortle. He loved his own jokes and Katy was sure that the Saviours probably faked a lot of laughter to please him.

She shot up, very alert and scared. Goosebumps made their way on to her arms as she wrapped them around her own frame, a cold breeze had appeared along with his presence. She made sure to look him in the eyes, determined to make him think she was strong and a force to be reckoned with. But she didn't trust new people, especially new men.  She hated him with a passion.