2.2

"I'll check out the cars

"I'll check out the cars." Michonne said ignoring Rick's attitude that the group should not have even considered Aaron's option. She believed Katy was using more sense than anybody in the group in that moment and she barely spoke to the girl.

"There aren't any cars."

"Only one way to find out" She shrugged.

"We don't need to find out." Rick's temper was diminishing quickly.

"You're sure of it but I'm not."

"Me neither." Maggie said.

"Your way's dangerous, mine isn't." Rick shrugged.

"We need to find out what this is."

"I'll go." Glenn offered.

"I will too, obviously." I said.

"Abraham?" Rick questioned looking towards Aaron in the corner.

"I'll walk with him." The man nodded.

"You got enough fire power?" Rick asked Glenn.

"We got what we got." shrugged before being handed another gun.

"Walkies are out of juice so if you're not back in 60 minutes, we'll come down."

Katy looked at the savage way Rick was looking at her brother and suddenly felt unsure towards the man. She shook her head and looked at him. "Rick, I'm not leaving him alone with you."

"You don't trust me now?" Rick questioned.

"You didn't trust me first." She fired back as everybody left the barn.

"I trust you, not him."

"He's not The CDC. He's not The Governer. He's not Terminus." She defended trying to get drill it into Rick's brain.

"No, but they could be worse."

"When the world was still the world I worked for an NGO, bad people pointed guns in my face every other week. You're not bad people. You're not going to kill us and we are definately not going to kill you." Aaron spoke up.

"Just because we're good people doesn't mean we won't kill you." Rick replied looking through the gaps in the wood of the door.

"But we won't." Katy added as she picked up Judith and held her closely.

"Actually if they're not back in an hour, I'll put a knife in the base of your skull." Rick threatened. "I care about your sister but not you."

"She's hungry." Katy mentioned Judith as she bobbed her up and down on the side of her hip. Rick looked at his daughter and then began crushing up some acorns for her. They had barely any food.