29. you are loved ♡

Start from the beginning

I would never hear him tell his lame jokes I secretly loved so much.

Most importantly, I would never be able to witness Taehyung be fully happy with his life and himself

(an : is actually abt to cry bc flashback to when they facetimed i just why holy fk)

I would miss him so fucking much and I let him go. Why is everything so complicated? I miss Taehyung so much but I can't shake the feeling of everything that has happened between us. Being the other woman was not fun. I didn't want to be Taehyungs other woman, I wanted to be his. I want to be his only. Is that too much to ask for?

What if he doesn't want that? What if he only liked the fact that he wasn't able to have me? Maybe I was just a game to him.

"Mia." Mom brought me out of my thoughts as she looked at me with a face of concern. I didn't realize that I was crying until now. I felt all the hurt, frustration, and the confusion all at once and it was overwhelming.

I always dreamt of having a boyfriend who always made me smile and would never hurt me. I thought Yoongi would be the one but he broke my heart. He broke me even though I didn't give him a reason to. Taehyung was the guy who patched me up while I wasn't searching for help. He came to my aid just in time and I was shocked. I never thought I was going to fall for a guy like Taehyung. Fall. Fuck, I fell so hard. I never admitted to myself but I fell for Kim Taehyung. That's why everything hurt 10 times more than it should have.

All the frustration, arguing, lying, and deceiving was unbearable to handle; but the loving, caring looks and passionate kisses and words I was given from Taehyung made it all worth it. I just don't know if I was able to handle dealing with it back and forth.

"I just- I don't know what to do, momma." I sobbed, "I don't think he loves me. Does he love me? Why would he? I d-" I sobbed even harder.

"Sh. Sh. There, baby. Momma's here. I got you. I got you." My mom hugged me tightly while rocking me back and forth, slightly calming me down.