Sequel: A New Perspective

As I promised, a sequel!

The sequel will be called... Capitol Games 2!!! No, no. I'm just kidding!

The real name of the sequel is:

A NEW PERSPECTIVE

Katniss and Peeta have survived two Hunger Games, one rebellion, and mentoring for the first annual Capitol Games.

Against all odds, the newly wed couple are back for the second round of The Capitol Games, but this time as head gamemakers.

Katniss and Peeta have to put their heads together to find a way to view the killing of 23 tributes in a new perspective.

What do you guys think about the summary? Sounds interesting?

The cover is on the side or at the multimedia section! I tried to get someone else to make it, but the covers I got(no offence) were kinda sucky. I made my own, so it's okay. I'm not some sorta superhero cover maker.

This is the last update you'll ever see in this book:'( Once again, thank you all so much for the lovely personalities that I have been sprinkled with in the past months that I've written this book.

The preview for the next book is going to be up tomorrow.

I just want to take a moment to recognize Mr. Philip Seymour Hoffman. He died because of drug overuse and he was a wonderful man. You all may know him as an oscar winner or Plutarch Heavensbee in Catching Fire. He was so much more. So talented and so young. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Please tell your friends about my book and continue leaving amazing and inspiring comments to keep me going.

Ily<3